• T W O - PT 3 •

Remember to vote🌟

I've never felt so afraid to lose something ever in my life. I was shaking, visibly. My hand were shaking when I was stepping on the jet and coming off it. Even when I was driving.

Jace moved to California apparently. He left New York, his family moved too. They said they have too many bad memories in New York.

I moved to New York for the first month but then left for London, to hunt down Angelo and kill the bastard. Being pregnant was hard, definitely without much help. I lost all contact with everyone, even Jake. After 4 months of no contact from them I changed my number, I kept myself isolated and tried to not get close to many people.

Elijah was another story. He contacted me, once. When he told me he was getting married. He invited me to his wedding, but I never showed, being 8 months pregnant and going to a wedding where I know all my friends would be there and wasn't a wise thing to do, definitely knowing that Angelo probably wants to kill me after what I did.

The only person I actually did talk to, was Zack. Since he once lived in London. He moved in with Levi and his mother. He came to London about twice in the last 10 months and I only saw him once, although he did send me a text saying he was coming, but I never bothered replying to it.

I'm not bothered about no one contacting me. . . Actually, that's a lie, I am bothered. The one person who I actually wanted a call off or text off didn't even contact me in any way.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I had to press down the break sharply seeing the black van parked up ahead looking stranded. I looked around to see no one. I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed the gun I keep under my seat for protection.

Stepping out of my car the cool breeze hits me. I walk towards the van keeping an eye out for anyone around. The back doors of the big van were wide open.

I choke back a sob when I recognise the pink and white blanket. I grip it tightly in my hands and storm back to my car and drive off at full speed to the location Jace told me to come to.

• • •

I pull up in the deserted car park and look at the familiar warehouse. It's Elijah's warehouse. Which means Elijah's going to be here and as far as I know I have a feeling they're going to be more than one person here. I step out my car and walk up the familiar path, pushing open the door I walk further in.

"Why the hell did you call us here for Jace?" I heard that familiar voice.

"Yes Jace, why the hell did you call everyone here for?" I ask walking through the door and into the room. "You didn't tell me that you were going to tell the whole fucking world."

"I didn't tell anyone anything. I just thought they could maybe help you." He said making his way over to me.

"Sophia." I turn my head and look at Jake. He's changed a lot. He looks more buff with a bit of scruff on his face.

"Jake." I acknowledge him with a nod of a head.

"Jace why the hell did you call us here?" His voice booms as he walks through the door but freezes upon seeing me. My eyes look at him and take him in. He looks at me with a sudden spark in his eyes. But that spark disappears when someone else comes in holding a precious soul in her arms.

The look she gives me makes me want to leave this place right now. A little boy rests in her arms, peacefully sleeping. Just how my baby girl does in my arms, but she's not here.

I turn around to face Jace as the tears begin to fill eyes. "He wants blood Jace and he's not gonna stop till he gets it. He's got something to use against me now and he knows that he's got me."

"Wait for a second, who are you talking about?" Harper questions, I just know realise she's in the room.

"Angelo," I say.

"He's still alive, I thought the bastard would be dead by now." Levi walks in with Zack behind him.

"Who does he want to kill though?" His voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Easy, me." I shrug. "He wants to kill me because if you think about, I kind of, almost, destroyed him. He wants blood and he wants mine."

"Unless. . ."

"Unless?" Jace questions me as a smirk begins to form of my face and an evil glint is in my eyes.

"I get leverage against him." I bite my lip.

"Who you going to use for Leverage though?" Jake asks me walking closer.

"You don't need to worry about that," I tell him and turn to Jace. "I'll give you a ring a later. I've got something to do." I say and begin to leave the room.

"That's it. Your leaving. You've been gone for 10 months Sophia, the least you could do is give me a hug." Jake says from behind me.

I let out a loud scoff and turn around. "Do you even know what happened to me in the last 10 months, Jake?"

"Did you ever tell me? Or ring me?"

"A phone works both ways, Jake. Your soon to be brother-in-law is a gang leader, I'm sure if you tried enough or even cared enough you could've tracked me down."

"I tried to, but I couldn't find you."

"Then you should've tried harder. Nothing is impossible." And with that, I walked off. Not wanting to be apart of the conversation anymore. I saw the ring on Harper's hand, I know that there now engaged, in just upset he never tried to tell me.

• • •

Ouchhhhh!
I feel sorry for Sophia, she found happiness in her daughter but she's gone missing. Elijah got married and Jakes getting married.

That's all for this chapter, till next time my lovesssss.

Vote, comment and follow❤️