• E I G H T •

• S C H O O L  D A Y •

'Beep beep beep'

I groan hitting the alarm button. The sunlight hitting my eyes. I look at the time to see it's 7:00am. Oh and today I have school. Ugh great, it's Monday.

I hate Mondays, I just hate them. I turn over rolling off the bed standing on my feet. I stretch my body and open up the rest of my curtains letting my room be flooded with sunlight.

I heard shouting outside my door. I walk towards my door, opening it to see Eli and Caden arguing, "shut up" I yell. "Why the hell are you arguing at 7 in the morning?" I ask them yawning.

"Nothing, I'm going to take a shower" Eli said waving his hand around walking off. I raise my brow at Caden, "I told him to wake you up, but he said he didn't want too" he told, I nodded my head at him.

"Get ready, were leaving in 40 mins" he told me walking off. I walk to my bathroom and take a lot in the mirror. My hair is all over the place.

I run the shower and hop in. Letting the warm water hit my body. I wash my hair and body and did all the other essential stuff in bathroom, before wrapping a towel around myself and walking out into my room.

"What the hell?" I scream holding my towel tighter as I see Carter laying on my bed all dressed and ready. "What?" He asks innocently. "Get out" I tell him strictly.

"No" he replied smirking at me. "Carter I need to get ready, leave" I told him once again pointing to the door. He shook his head walking towards me making me back up against the wall.

"And if I don't?" He asked em challengingly. "I will scream" I said. "Do it" he said inches away from, feeling his hot breath on my face.

"Okay" I replied shrugging my shoulders. "Ahhhh...." I scream loudly before Carter claps a hand on my mouth shut. I lick his hand, "eww, did you just lick my hand" he said running his hand on his jeans.

I lean forward causing him to back into the wall near my door. I place my hand on the door handle and lean in close to his ear causing his breath to hitch. I smirk knowing I have an effect on him.

"That's not the only thing I lick" I whisper seductively in his ear placing a longing kiss on his cheek. Before opening the door and shoving him out. "Bye" I yelled at him before slamming the door shut in his face and locking it.

I walk to my closet to find an outfit to wear. I picked a white t-shirt which was slightly ripped, paired it with my black ripped skinny jeans. I put on my adidas trainers.

I dry my hair and decide to leave it natural in its wavy state. I apply my usual make up. Eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I decided to bronze my face up as I looked a little pale today.

 I decided to bronze my face up as I looked a little pale today