• T H R E E - PT 3 •

Short chapter I know. Sooner there will be longer ones.

Remember to vote🌟

2 days later

"Sophia, tell me where he is or else I'll kill you." Levi points a gun at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"If you kill me, you'll never find him," I smirk.

"Sophia this isn't a game, give Zack back and then you can leave, forever," Carter said. Okay, that hurt!

Just as I was about to reply, my phone begins to ring, I picked it up and internally laughed knowing that my plan worked.

"Hello, Sophia Williams speaking, how may I help?"

"Where is he?" His voice roared on the other side.

"Somewhere."

"Sophia, I'm not joking when I say this, I will kill her if you don't give him to me."

I clench my fist tightly and move off from my car. "If you touch a single hair on her head, Angelo, I will tear you apart."

"Angelo," Levi whispers. Jace's eyes widen realising what I did just as Jake and Elijah walk in with Harper and a blond girl.

A cry in the background makes me snap my head up quickly and squeeze my eyes shut hearing my baby girl.

"Angelo I swear, I will destroy you."

"I'd like to see you do it."

I walk to my car. "Be ready to receive his body in a body bag."

"Don't you dare Sophia."

"Give her to me then and I'll give you your precious son, who actually don't even have your blood. So why do you actually care that I have him?"

"Reasons that don't concern you." He sneers. "Collins mansion 9 pm, bring him there and I'll bring her."

"If you don't come, I'll make sure to end his life." I cut the call off and put my phone in my pocket. I punch the window in anger and frustration making git crack and my hands bleed.

Breathing heavily I turn and look at everyone who staring at me confused wondering why I'm so angry. Emily flinches at the look on my face, I glare at Carter with so much hatred that I can't explain it.

My body was on fire for some reason and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Panic attack, I was having a panic attack. My airways were closing up on me and I couldn't breathe.

"Sophia." Loud yelling around was all I could hear, blocking the sounds out was hard as I was trying to concentrate on my breathing.

My face was taken into two large hands, they cup my cheeks and my vision clears up to see Carter's face.

"It's okay baby, breathe. It's okay." He whispers stroking my hair and cheek.

My breathing begins to level out again and I'm able to breathe. I look up at his eyes feeling a rush of emotions and the sparks that his hands leave.

I take a step back and another one and another one. "I'm fine," I whisper. "I'll see you guys at 9 pm. I'll bring Zack to your house at the same time Angelo comes with her." I say to Harper knowing that Carter lives in his own house and walk away from them.

I couldn't drive my car because the window was officially smashed and there was glass everywhere. I was aware of the stinging in on my knuckles but ignored and kept walking.

• • •

Vote, comment and follow❤️