• S I X - PT 2 •

Remember to vote🌟
Also, I love reading your comments, so be sure to leave some feedback.

Thank you❤️❤️

***

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, he barges past me and into the living room.

"Wake him up," he says. Closing the door after his two men come in, I walk towards him.

"Let him sleep."

"It's important, I need to know who shot him."

"How do you know someone shot him?" I ask him, one of my perfectly plucked eyebrows raised.

"The underground talks," was his reply before he sat down on the other couch.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"Elijah runs one of the biggest gangs. He's got many enemies and when one of the biggest leaders is down, everyone knows." He says as if it's something I should know.

"Oh."

"Yeah, Oh." He laughs shaking his head. "Alright, let him sleep. I'll be back on Sunday, we're going to see Carter."

"No."

"I'd go today, but I have a flight to catch, I'll be back on Saturday and by then Elijah will be better. We're going to talk to Carter, I want to see what he knows." Levi says and stands up leaving. I decide not to argue with him about this, because quite frankly, I want to shower.

I lock the door and check the windows before walking off to have a warm shower. I dress in a pair of black leggings and a grey t-shirt. I slip on my ankle socks before I'm not a fan of wearing the full-size ones. After I've to blow dried my hair, I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen to make something to eat.

I make two cheese toasties and fill up two cups of orange juice, before taking the food to the living room. Elijah's sat up with the tv on a very low volume. I place the plates down before going back to get the drinks.

"Couldn't you wear sweatpants or something." He groans. I let out a laugh at his face. Sitting down next to him we both eat.

"Levi came over," I say start off a conversation.

"He did?" He coughs.

"Yeah, he wants to go to Carter's house on Sunday to ask him what he knows," I add on sighing.

"You don't sound so happy about that." He comments.

I look at him, taking a deep breath before telling him everything that happened. He lets out a low whistle, I keep the seeing Mark thing to myself.

"Do you know who shot you?" I ask him, he shakes his head.

"No idea." He bit his lower lip. "Whoever it was, definitely know how to get in and out of the house. There was no broken windows, or door broken."

I nod and look at him and smile, "finish eating and then get some rest." I tell him standing up taking my plate and cup to the sink.

"You know, you can talk to me about anything." He says as I walk back into the living room. He pulls me down next to him causing a bunch of butterflies to explode in my stomach. But he's not Carter.

"You're beautiful," He says and trails a finger down my cheek.

"I know." I smile.

"Only you would say that," he chuckles a beautiful smile gracing his face, a small dimple on his cheek. The tattoos on his body always turned me on and looked intimidating.

He leans forward, our lips millimetres from touching. I don't want to use Elijah as a distraction, I don't want him to feel like I'm going to use him.

"Elijah . . ." I trail off but he shushes me by placing a finger on my lips.

"I'll be a distraction if you want me to. At least I get a piece of you," he grins.

"You an idiot." I laugh.

"But I'm an idiot that's hopelessly in love with you," He smiles sadly. My smile instantly turns into a frown.

"Don't frown, I'm sure you've known for a long time."

"I did, but I didn't want to believe it. I don't want to hurt you, Elijah." I said caressing his cheek.

"You're hurting me, by hurting yourself."

"Deep," I grin. "When did you turn into a big softie?"

"Since I met you." He shrugs.

"I love you too Elijah, but not in the way you want me to."

"I know," he nods. "I'll always love you, Sophia."

He leans forward and I meet him halfway, connecting our lips together. He's a great kisser, not gonna deny that. The kiss was slow and yet passionate. We pull already slowly before I connect our lips again. His hands travel down my body.

His big, warm hand slips underneath my t-shirt. I let out an involuntary moan when his lips travel down my neck. He pulled me up onto his lap and pulled my top off. He tracked kisses up my neck and re-connected them to my mouth.

"Your hurt," I say pushing him back a bit.

"You can be on top," He smirks, I let out a laugh and he pulls me up and to the bedroom.

• • •

I shift my body when I felt cold air hit my behind. I snuggle into Elijah's warm chest, being careful not to touch where he hurt himself. My eyes flutter closed again as I listen to his even breathing and heartbeat.

Last night, was a reminder of what Elijah is like in bed. He reminded me what I'm missing out on. There was no denying that Elijah was very experienced in bed, not my heart lies with Carter.

Elijah makes me feel butterfly's, but Carter makes me feel like a whole swarm of butterfly's in my stomach.

"Good morning," his husky morning voice says bringing me out of my daydream. There just something about a mans morning voice that makes me want to jump his bones.

"Morning," I say lifting my head up glancing at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It read 9:45 am.

"We should get up," I say but he just snuggles closer to me.

"Maybe later." I let out a small laugh and roll around.

"I have to meet up with some people today and also watch the CCTV footage. I want it to know who got in here yesterday." I said and stand up. I grab his t-shirt from the side and put it on.

"Okay," He shifts himself on the bed.

"You get some rest," I tell him.

"But I want to shower with you," he groans.

"In your dreams."

"Oh, your most definitely in my dreams and let me tell you, there very exotic." He yells as I walk into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I let out a laugh at him, he always knows the right things to say to make me laugh.

• • •

Let me know what you think of this chapter?

Vote, comment and follow❤️