• T H I R T Y - O N E •

• N E W Y O R K •

"Where were you?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked into my bedroom. I flick the light on to see the Collin boys scattered around my room. The only ones missing were Noah, Jack, Zack and Liam.

"Where I was, is none of your concerns." I shot back placing my jacket on the chair in my room which Eli made himself comfortable on.

"It's 9 in the morning. You've been out all night." Melissa pointed out walking into my room closing the door behind me.

"This feels awfully like a police integration." I chuckle pulling my black hoodie over my head, leaving me in my skinny jeans and white tank top, after kicking my shoes to the side.

"How do you know what a police integration is like?" Caden asks leaning forward.

I turn to him giving him a look, "Your seriously asking me that after what you saw last night." I comment and watch how the older brothers tense.

"Boys out," Carter tells his younger siblings, who were going to complain but leave when he shot them a look.

"What are we missing here?" Eli says leaning forward. "Get out," Caden tells Eli. "Excuse me?" He asks him. Caden sends him a look but he just smirks and sits back.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want mom finding out the things you guys do at night," Eli says smugly as his brother tense.

I roll my eyes, "Eli, get the fuck out of my room, or I'll tell your parents about you. Know. What." He snaps his head in my direction.

"You wouldn't?" He stands up.

"Oh, trust me. I would." I taunt back. "Fine, you won." He walking out as Harper walks in locking the door.

"What have you got on him?" Alex asks me grinning. "None of your business," I said plopping down on the chair Eli was sitting on earlier.

"Blaze and Emily are here," Caden says looking up at his phone and opening the door as 2 girls walk in. The blond one, that was clinging to Carter yesterday and a black haired girl who walks up to me.

"I'm blaze." She says holding her hand out. I eye her hand, raising a brow, "Sophia." I say. "I don't shake hands," I add on to which she nods and makes herself comfortable on my floor.

"So, to what do I owe the awful pleasure of all of you?" I ask smiling.

"You killed someone." Alex chokes on his drink. "You What?" He splutters.

I roll my eyes at there behaviour. "I killed someone. Who cares. The guy wanted to kill me." I shrug.

"But the way you did it was awesome," Blaze added in. I chuckle at her curious face.

"You haven't seen me in action yet. It's very easy to kill someone without getting blood anywhere." I say.

"You killed someone and your acting so casual about it," Melissa says tensely.

"How do you sleep at night?" She asks.

"The same way I do every other night. Plus, killing someone isn't the worse thing I've ever done." I say sharing a look with Harper who gives me a sympathetic look.

"Wait, until were in New York. Staying at home is never my speciality." I say standing up and walking to my undergarments draw.