• S E V E N - PT 2 •

"Fuck sake," I yell and scream into a pillow.

Elijah, who's sitting across me, chuckles at my frustration.

"There nothing here, no one knows."

"Relax, Levi will be here soon," Elijah said.

"I know," I mumble.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." He says kneeling down in front of me.

"I know." I nod. "I'm going to go out for a bit, I'll meet you there okay." I stand up and grab my jacket. He nods and walks to the kitchen.

"Stay safe," He yells.

"Will do."

• • •

"Where are you?" Elijah asks as I answer the phone.

"I'm on my way," I say as I start my car up.

"We're waiting there for you. Levi said he knows something but won't say anything till you come." Elijah tells me. I hum in response and then he cuts the call off.

I sigh, glancing down at my top which has splotches of blood on it. Driving off towards the Collin house, I glance at the time, 8:45 pm. I've been out for about 4 hours and man I'm starving.

Food is a must, they can wait.

Doing a quick u-turn, I drive towards the nearest food chain. Which happens to be mc Donald's. I eat in the car and then drive off towards the Collin house.

I nod at the gatekeeper and drive through. Parking my car next to black mustang which I think is Levi's, I exit the car. I stop at the front steps, the last time I was here, they were all telling me to get out.

I argue with my self in my head on whether I should go in or not. I'm gonna have to tell Elijah and Levi what I found. Just ignore everyone, Sophia. Ignore.

"How long is she going to take?" I hear Levi groan as I walk in.

Ring ring

My phone begins to ring. I glance up at Elijah as the name that flashes on my screen is his. They all see me come in and he cuts the call off.

"Where were you?" Elijah asks me as I take a seat beside him.

"Somewhere."

"You definitely were somewhere," Levi says looking my clothes.

"Shut up."

"I take it it's not your blood?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"If you already know the answer to the question, why ask it?"

"You never know." He smirks and leans back. I throw him a glare and shift my eyes to my brother whose eyes are on Levi. His eyes shift to me, he looks at the small amount of blood on top, I watch as something flashes in his eyes. He shakes his head and leans back as Harper places a hand on his arm giving him a reassuring smile.

"Back to business," Levi says clapping hands.

"So what do we know?"

"Nothing," Carter spits. Levi glares at him and they begin to argue.

"The attack was planned," I say catching everyone's attention. You just want attention, you don't want my heart, shut up Sophia.

"How do you know?" Levi asks interested as he leans forward. I scoot further forward in the sofa to talk.

"There was no broken windows or doors. I checked every door lock and window lock, they weren't picked either. I checked all the CCTV footage, I even interrogated the men on duty that day and the ones from the day before."

"So you're saying that whoever attacked Elijah that night, planned it?" Levi confirms and I nod.

"Not only that but," I look at Elijah, "I think its someone on the inside."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because the only people that can get in and out that hide are the ones that have keys, I have a key, you have one, who's ale and one?"

"A few of my trusted guys," Elijah says, practically spitting out the word trusted.

"Elijah, the people that you think you trust or the ones you trust too much - are the ones that are more likely to betray you."

"Okay, He trusts you, you could have been the one to shot him." Emily comments.

"Give me a good reason that I would shoot him?" I ask Emily.

"You might hate him for something he did to you."

"I think it's the other way round," I mumble.

"Double check the CCTV footage. I'll dig a little more to see what I can find out and who told the underground world. But I did have a feeling that it was someone on the inside." Levi's says.

"But," he stops. "Elijah, everyone knows your hurt, you're at your weakest point. You need to have a strong leader right now with you."

Elijah looks at me and grins, "I already do."

• • •

"Where are you going?" I hear Harper yell as I approach my car. Opening my car door I turn around, she's standing there with a few of the guys, Carter and Emily. Elijah furrows his brow in confusion, Carter invited everyone to stay for dinner.

"I have something to take care of," I yell back, "plus, I don't want to stay somewhere I'm not wanted." My words were more directed at Carter and Emily.

"I'll see at home," I nod at Elijah and drive off.

My phone begins to ring as I exit the Collin mansion. "Hello."

"Sophia, it's Alec, I got the files you asked for," Alec says.

"Okay, I'll meet you at grove park," I tell him, he's silent for a moment.

"Okay." He says and cuts the call off.

Alec is one of Elijah's friends. One of his trusted people. Elijah trusts him but I don't. That night Elijah was shot, Alec was the last one seen entering and leaving the house. I lied to Elijah because I wanted to be sure before telling him anything.

I asked him for the files of a few people, I don't actually need them, but I knew he would have them ready as soon as I asked for them. I asked him to meet me at the park because I can question him there.

If Alec was the one that shot Elijah, then we have a problem, because he could be working with our enemy. Alec has to go if I'm right and I don't mind being the one to take him out.

• • •

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter?

Also, I'm going to start following people back, so get following my peeps.

Vote, comment and follow❤️