• T W E N T Y - O N E •

• D A T E •

"You suck."

"You swallow."

"At least I can actually get some dick" I resort back to Cole. He glared at me for the other sofa which is opposite the one I'm sitting on with Carter.

"I'm not gay" he yells. "And I'm the president" I say giving him a sweet smile which makes him glare harder. I forget what were even arguing about.

"You know she just messing with you right" Anna tells him as she sits beside him, he turns around and gives her a 'really' look, "she could say she's killed someone and laugh at it."

My body tenses up at the word killed. A hand was placed on my hand, looking down I see Carters hand, I send him a small smile which he returns.

***

"Where is everyone?" Danny asked walking into my room and standing in front of the door way. I shrugged putting my phone down, "Eli and Caden have gone out with there friends. I have no idea where Carter is. Alex and Melissa took the others out and your parents are at work."

"Oh okay" he said before walking off. "Sophia." a voice called which I recognised to be Carters. Walking out my room with my leather jacket in my hand.

There was Carter waiting by the front door wearing black jeans which were ripped from the knees. A black hoodie with his leather jacket on top.

"We're matching" we both said at the same time. I was also wearing black skinny jeans which were ripped from the knees. My black hoodie and black leather jacket.

He chuckled, shaking his head, "let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. It was currently around 4:30pm.

"Oh wow such a gentlemen" I say smiling sweetly at Carter he chuckles closing my door as I buckle up and he come in front eh drivers side.

"So where we going?" I ask him as soon as we pulled out of the gates and were on the road. He turned giving me a wink, "you'll see."

I groans and sunk into the seat. I heard Carter grunt, "don't do that."

"Do what?" I ask dumbly.

"You know what, don't play dumb with me."

"Did you just call me dumb?" I gasp at him. He shook his, "that's not what I meant."

"Don't talk me." I cross my arms over my chest and turn to look out the window. I gasp feeling a hand on my inner thigh.

"Carter, move your hand" I order him. That stupid smirk on his face made me want to punch his balls but then if they get damaged, I'd be paying the price with no sex.

"No" was his reply. I tired pushing his hand away but no use as it didn't work. I huffed and leaned back in my seat. His hand was slowly inching forward to my centre.

Two can play at that game, I say in my hand as he fully cups my centre. I move my hand place it directly on his. He grunted gripping the steering wheel tightly making me mentally smirk.

Using that same hand I rub my it up and his member. Unzipping his pants, "angel don't" he groans out.

"I think I will." I say slipping my hand into his black Calvin Kline boxers.

He quickly pulls up at the side of the road. Lucky for us no cars are here. "I was going to save this part till last but I Guess you asked for it".

He turns around and smashed his lips on mine. I climb on to his lap with my knees on either side starling him. His hands running up and down my side and back then resting on my ass.

"There's no space" I say breaking away from the kiss. He gives me a grin, steeping out the car with my legs wrapped around his torso. He closes the drivers side door and opens the back ones.

Gently placing me on the back seats he climbs on top and close the door. Taking his jacket and hoodie off, he connects our lips again. Pulling me up he removes my jacket and hoodies to.

Kicking our shoes off, he pulls my jeans down, me doing the same too him. He placed kisses down my jawline and neck. He moves his hand behind my back unclasping my black bra.

He pulls it off and throws it on the car floor. He pulls off my lace panties and I tug his boxers down. Pulling out a packet, he rips the condom open and rolls it on himself.

***

"We're here" he says, pulling up near a beach house and the beach. After our little sex session we got dressed and set off to our destination to which Carter wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"The beach?" I raise a brow at him, "you'll see" he gives me a giddy grin which makes my heart flutter. God the thing you do to me.

He gets out and quickly runs to my side opening the door for me, holding a hand out to which I place my hand in, "thank you."

He pulls me along a path. I see flames. My mouth hangs open. "Omg Carter, you did this?" I ask him, he gives me a sheepish smile, "I might of had some help."

I smile and reach up kissing his lips. "I love it." Pecking his lips one more time. The was a round blanket laid out on the sand, which was covered in pillows and other blanked making it look really cozy. There was also a small fire which I absolutely loved.

There was a pizza box laid out with drinks around it. "Here" he said handing me a red rose. I smile again before pecking his lips. We both sit on the blanket.

I take my jacket off and shoes. There was a cool breeze blowing, which made everything much more better.

***

"Tonight was amazing Carter" I thank him as we lay in bed. It's around midnight now. We talked and ate and made out. It was perfect. I've had a smile on my face ever since.

"I'd do anything to see you smile angle" he says kissing me again. Smiling into the kiss, "whatever you say Romeo."

Turning around he gives me again but harder and with much more need. I loved this. I loved having someone there for me when no one else is.

My hands rub up and down his muscular back. Sex with Carter is better than anything. It's one of the best feelings in the world. The way he can make my stomach explode into a hundred butterfly's.

The way his touch leave a tingly feeling on my skin. His kisses ignite fire into my body making me want him more and trust me, it is definitely the best feeling in the world. I can say that over and over again and never get over it.

***

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter. I did proof read it but there might be some mistakes I missed out. I don't mind if you politely point them out.

Vote💙
Comment💜
Follow💛

LOVE YOU ALL❤️