• N I N E - PT 2 •

Remember to vote🌟

Btw guys, my main updating days are on a Sunday. Not sure exactly what time, more or less around 6pm England time. I might update on other days, but all depends on my mood.

• • •

I sigh, looking into the mirror, glancing at the girl staring back at me. She looks nothing like the girl a year ago. This girl looks tired, exhausted. Just like how she's feeling on the inside.

A lone tear falls on my right cheek as I look down at the papers and single test stick in front of me. A small sob escapes my mouth and I throw the pregnancy test at the mirror making me clatter down on the sink.

I re-read the letter.

Miss Sophia Williams, we regret to inform you that the doctors were right about there assumption. You have a benign brain tumour it's non-cancerous.

Our best doctors have seen your reports and recommend you go ahead with surgery to remove a tumour. If the surgery goes well, then you will be a tumour free, but we are expected to report to you of the consequences of what can happen if something does go wrong. There is a slight possibility there could be bits of a tumour still left but that can be treated either radiotherapy.

I didn't read the rest of it, I couldn't read the rest of it. My eyes then go to the pregnancy test lying on the sink. My hand reaches out and grabs a hold of it. I shakily bring it towards my self and drop once again when I see what's on it.

This letter came through the door 2 weeks ago. I'm so glad I got to see everyone today and the reason I'm glad is that my surgery is tomorrow. No one knows and no one will know because I won't let them find out.

I jump at the sound a knock at the door. "Sophia, can we talk?" Elijah's voice sounds from the other side. I scrunch the letter up, throwing into my make up bag along with the pregnancy test.

Washing my hands, I walk out of my bathroom to see Elijah sitting on the bed, look as if he's going somewhere.

"I need to go to Italy with Levi," he says breaking the small silence.

I nod at him, "Then go."

"Not without you," He smiles, I tense up but relax by shoulder when looks my way.

"I'll be fine on my own Elijah. What times your flight?" I sit next to him.

"In like 30 minutes." He says glancing down at his watch.

My eyes widen, "then go." I push him up and out the door.

He lets out a chuckle and then wraps me into a tight hug. "Stay safe Sophia. I don't what I'd do if anything happens to you."

I nod my head and tighten my arms around his neck, holding him slightly longer. "You too Elijah," I whisper and wipe the tear that fell before I let go of him. He leaves a kiss on my forehead and walks off.

I turn around and go back to my room to get some sleep before tomorrow. I grab my before going into bed and send a quick text.

Sophia
Goodnight Jake. I love you.

Jake
I love you too and goodnight.

I smile and put my phone down. Turning around and snuggling into my blankets, I have to wake up early in the morning.

• • •

Jake's POV:

"She's my sister, I would have checked up on her even if you didn't ask," I say into the phone to Elijah as Harper places a plate of pancakes in front of me and Jacob.