• T H R E E - PT 2 •

I grab a towel and walk to my bathroom to take a shower and get rid of the feeling of being used. I felt like Carter just used me.

I feel like a pathetic teenage girl who always goes for the boys her parents warned her about. I feel a lot of emotions running through me and standing in the shower right now, is not helping.

Quickly finishing off I step out and brush my teeth and walk back into the my room to get ready for the day. The small ache between my legs is subsiding but I decide to take a painkiller after I'm ready.

"Sophia." A knock sounds at my door.

"Come in." I say as I pull on my shoes and stand up as Elijah walks in.

"We have to go to the Collins household." He says and I raise an eyebrows asking him why as I put in my earrings.

"Something happened and I got a call from Jake asking me to bring you." He says. I sigh and nod. Picking up my black leather jacket, I pull it over my shoulders and pull my hair out. Quickly running a brush through my straightened hair, I walk out the door with Elijah behind me.

"What do you think it's about?" I ask Elijah as we sit in his car.

"I honestly have to idea." He replies driving off.

I sit back in my seat and close my eyes.

"I saw Carter leave this morning." Elijah states.

"And?"

"And, What happened between you two?" He questions and turns to look at me as we stops t a red light.

"Nothing." I mumble and look out the window.

"Sophia."

"We slept together and then he said that he's still with Emily." I blurt out and then cover my mouth with my hand.

"That dick." Elijah swear tightening his hands on steering wheel. "Are you okay?"

No I'm not okay, I hate my life and just want it to end. "I'm fine." He nods but I know he doesn't believe me.

Elijah might look very intimidating with his tattoos, but he's honestly a really nice person once you get to know him. If I didn't like Carter so much, I would give Elijah a chance. But I didn't want to lead Elijah on.

We eventually arrived outside the Collins mansion. I got out the car and walked towards the entrance which opened up with Elizabeth standing there. She engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I have to go to work but it's so good to see you again Sophia." She said leaving a motherly kiss on my forehead, giving Elijah a nod she walks towards her car.

I look Elijah and sigh before walking in. I walk towards the living room where I hear talking before a tug on my wrist pulls me back. I look up at Elijah as he looks down at me.

"You know you can tell me anything right, if you want me to beat Carter or even kill him for hurting you, you know I will right?"

I nod my head at him and lean up packing a kiss on his cheek. "I hope you find someone who loves you a lot Elijah, your a really good man." I smile and begin to walk.