• E L E V E N •

• J U S T  N E E D  S O M E  A I R •

"Moms calling you" Zack said walking into the living room. The older boys have amused looks on there faces, I groan, "where?".

"Her office" he replied. "Good luck" Caden said to me. I walked out, with the boys following behind and knocked on her office door, hearing a come in, before walking in I give the the boys a 'go away' look, but they just remain where they are.

"Hi Eliza" I say walking in and sitting on the couch with her. "Explain" was the first thing she said to me. I began to tell her everything that's happened and finished with a sigh. "Okay, but did you raise your voice at coach Carson?" She asks with a pointed look.

"No, I was getting a little annoyed how he was blaming everything on me, so maybe I did a little bit, not a lot through, a little bit" I said making sure to emphasise on the word 'little bit'.

"Look Sophia, you can't talk back to your teachers. I understand that you weren't at fault and that you were getting blamed for no reason but you shouldn't have raised your voice or talked back to your teacher in any way to offend him or her." I look at her slightly shocked and stand up.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, I don't how things are done around in California, but I will definitely not stand somewhere letting someone blame for a situation when it wasn't even my fault. I did raise my voice slightly because he wasn't listening to me, I have a habit which is hard to break. Also I did not offend coach Carson or the new teacher in any way, what so ever" I say to her and she sighs.

"I understand Sophia I really do, I also know that with what's happened last week your really-"

"No, no, no, no. I don't wanna hear it. If this speech your about to give me has anything o do with what happened last week then I don't want to hear" I cut her off. "My actions today were not because of that, its just who I am. I don't want to hear about what happened last week, nothing about it what so ever" I continued and she pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. Your young and your holding this all inside of you. Your a really strong girl Sophia, with everything that's happened, I understand that it's taking a really big toll on you. But you need to talk about it. I want you to talk about it to me. It not good to be kept inside of you" I pull back from the hug with tears down my cheek.

"Will you please stop treating me like a piece of glass that will break any moment. I hate it. I hate it all. I hate everything that's happening to me" I yell, I know I shouldn't be yelling and that she only trying to help me, but I hate feeling like this.

"I hate it, I hate feeling like this, feeling like my heart has been ripped from my chest and been replaced my nothing. I feel like my whole world is slowly crumbling down in pieces. I hate showing my emotions, it makes me feel weak and pathetic. I feel like a little fucking brat crying over and over again" I shout, falling to the ground, crying.

"I hate everything Elizabeth, I hate it all" I sob on her shoulder as she holds me close to her. "I miss them, I miss them so fucking much Elizabeth, so, so much" my crying slowly stopping. I stand up shrugging away the helps she trying to give me.

This is what she wants me to do, to let it all out. But I can't. I can't do that. I walk back shaking my head at her telling her not to come forward. "I need some air" I say flinging open the door and running past the startled boys. I grabs my car keys and run out the front door.