• O N E - PT 2 •

PART TWO OF THIS BOOK!

Please please please vote. I'd appreciate it. Also leave a comment telling me how you like it.

This chapter also includes lots of different POV's (point of views). So be sure to read it carefully otherwise you might be confused.

ANDDDDD....

My baby Elijah is coming back. I decided to include him in part one less and more in part two now cos why not?!

***

"It's been two months Carter, why can't you just give up." Emily continues to nag me.

"Leave me alone Emily." I sigh rubbing my hand on my face and resting my elbows on my desk.

"Fine. Sulk all your life Carter. She's dead and she's not coming back." She snaps Beattie marching out of my office.

"Thank the lord, I thought she'd never leave." Cole moans walking in with Layne, Brandon and Chris behind him.

"I know she's alive." I say leaning back in my chair.

"I believe you." Brandon says.

Out of everyone in this room, I'm closer to Brandon. We've known each other since we were kids. Layne was around too but we weren't as close and Chris is more Caden close friend than he is mine. Cole, well Cole is everyone's friend.

"Get some rest man, you look exhausted." Brandon gives me a pat on the shoulder before walking out with the others.

Elijah's POV:

"I hate summer." She groans showing off her gorgeous bikini body.

"Well, I love it." I smirk. "Get to see hot babes in hot bikinis."

"Ouch." I hiss as a empty water bottle hits my head.

"I hope you die single." She shouts walking off.

"And I hope I get some of that ass." I yell and shriek when she comes back out with a full bottle this time and hits me with it.

"Bitch." I mumble sitting back down on the sun chair.

"I heard that." She yells from inside.

"You were meant to." I yell back.

I sigh leaning back closing my eyes before my phone begins to ring.

"Hello." I answer.

"We have a problem."

***

"So they want to get revenge for what happened. But why now?" She asks me sitting in front of me.

"I don't know." I reply leaning forward on my desk.

"Don't worry, I'll warn Carter and let him know that there going to attack tonight. " I say trying to re-assure her.

She shakes her head. "No."

"Why not?" I furrow my brows.

"Because we're going over there."

"Are you sure?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"I think it's about time everyone knows the truth." She stands up.