• T H I R T E E N •

• C R A C K  T H E  C O D E •

After I brushed my teeth, I put my hair up into a messy bun. I pull up my baby pink yoga pants and my adidas black crop hoodie. I make sure the put on a sports bra underneath. I put on my pink slides and grab my MacBook and phone which I put on charge before I went to have a quick shower.

 I put on my pink slides and grab my MacBook and phone which I put on charge before I went to have a quick shower

Walking out the room and downstairs. The little kids have all gone to school. The only ones at home are me, Carter, Caden, Danny, Alex, Melissa, Eli and Paul. Elizabeth went to work early today and Danny dropped everyone else off to school too.

It was around 8:10am and the code still hadn't come through. I walk into the lounge and sit down. I bend over to pick up the cushion which fell on the floor.

Putting in back on the couch, I turn around and glare Carter who was checking out my ass. "Stop looking at my ass, you asshole" I snap and his and quickly sit down. He chuckles, "maybe you shouldn't wear such tight pants then."

"Oh just admit it Carter, I have a much better ass then you" I smirk at him crossing my hands over my chest, he grins, "you bet you do" he replied. My phone beeps causing my smirk to falterer.

Me and jace share a knowing look, I pick my phone up to see a message from an unknown sender with a code.

Your 48hours start now, good luck Sophia, I hope there will be no blood shredding today, the code is: 030315. I will send a few clues to help you later. - J.G

"I got the code" I say quietly as I bite my lip looking the code. "030315" I repeat looking at the code. "030315" jace repeats as he sits next to me and takes the laptop out of the lap.

"The codes are never this long" Paul says causing me to look up at him, "how do you know?" I ask him, "I will explain later" he says waving his hand and I nod.

"What could it be?" Alex asks as they all gather around me and jace. Jace is typing into the laptop. I'm not really as good with all this code cracking stuff, I'm can mainly track someone or maybe shut down a certain type of program.

Jace hands me my laptop back and he takes his own out. "Try to see if you can track the location of that text". He says to me. I connect the phone to the laptop and type in the coding.

The loading sign pops up, one thing I hate about tracking things is because it takes too long. My heads rests on Carters shoulder as he is sitting on. One side of me and Jace on the other.

"You smell like vanilla an strawberry" he whispers to me, "that's because I just had shower" I mumble back. His hand caressing mine.