• T H I R T Y •

• T H E  T R U T H •

"Explain." Was the first thing that came out my mouth the second we stepped into Elijah's office which was situated in the warehouse which was like a half an hour drive from where we came from.

"Drink." He offers me. I grab the glass off and throw my head back drinking the fiery liquor. I place He glass on the table, keeping in mind if everyone else here. 

"I'm really losing my mind right now Elijah. You supposed to be dead but your not. Some guy was judging talking about taking me to his so-called boss. Jace is in fucking hospital, which remind me I still need to fucking pack. So hurry up." I finish my ranting and take a seat as the others sit down too.

Carter just had to sit next to me. I close breathing in before breathing out and opening my eyes. "James Grayson, your crazy bastard of an ex-boyfriend is the reason your parents and brother are dead." Elijah started but was interrupted by Danny.

"Your parents are dead?" He asked me, with a shocked expression.

"Why else do you think I was living with you bozos." I said turning back to Elijah.

"Oh-Hey." He said offended I called him a bozo. I stood up, for some reason I couldn't sit. I stood against the wall.

"You were fucking this bozo." Caden said nodding his head over to Carter who just smirked as blondie who's name is Emily clung onto him.

Before I could reply Elijah already started to talk, "James wants you dead. Any reason why?"

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Did you take something of his or hurt something close to him?" Elijah questions.

I shrug my shoulders leaning my head against the wall, "we dated for 2 years and broke up. After we broke up, I decided to start on a clean slate and forgot anything to with my past up until harper betrayed...." I trial off, my breathing picking up.

"Upon till harper betrayed, what?" Carter asks getting defensive I mentioned his sister.

One thing no one knows is that harper was pregnant with Jakes baby. James found out and found the perfect opportunity to get back at me for breaking up with and leaving him, making him rot in jail.

He kidnapped harper and brainwashed her to get rid of the child and made her betray us, by giving away important information about me, Jace and few other people who were involved in gang activity.

We were meeting up at were house one night when we got a message, James placed a bomb and it would blow up in 10 seconds, me, Jace and Jake got out. We lost the others and we thought we lost harper until we saw her with James at the end of the road.

She turned around and left. She left us all broken and most importantly my brother broken. For not only the loss of his child but for the loss of her. He loved her with everything she had and she betrayed him, she betrayed us.

"Sophia." Elijah snapped me back to reality.

"What does harper have to do with all this?" Carter ask coming up to me.

"More than you think." I snap quickly grabbing the keys and running out of the building. The keys were to a black mustang which I quickly started and began driving towards the same old werehouse James had John.