• F I F T E E N - PT 2 •

First of all, I don't know if many of you got a notification saying that I updated. I did update, but half of the chapter was missing, so I deleted the chapter, copied it and pasted it onto a new page and now I think you can see it all.

Thank you for being patience with me. If this does happen again. Then I will leave a comment on my profile, so check there.

Next chapter will be on the 6th or 7th of August, whenever the chapter is ready by them dates.

Remember to vote🌟 and comment. I love reading all your comments.

• • •

I laughed and danced tonight. I let out a loud sigh falling back onto my bed. I smile while looking up at the ceiling as a kinda drunk Jace walks in, shutting the door behind him.

He falls on the bed beside me with a chuckle. "Tonight was fun."

"Yeah, it was." I agree and sit up to get changed. Throwing my heels to the side of the room, I remove all jewellery and makeup. Taking my dress off, I put on some soft cotton shorts and an old t-shirt.

"Your so fucking gorgeous," Jace says from the bed. Turning around, I see him laying in the bed with just his boxers on. I smile at him and get under the covers.

"I hate seeing you cry."

"I hate crying," I say and let out a laugh, snuggling into my covers as I began to feel tired.

"Goodnight."

"Night," I reply to Jace as my eyes shut close.

• • •

"Fuck you." I throw m their brush at a laughing Jace on the bed.

"You already have."

I turn around and throw him a sharp glare before walking out of the room. Skipping down the stairs into a now clean kitchen.

"Your jeans looking a little too tight for you," Harper comments staring at my legs.

"You think I don't know." I snap and pour my self some coffee. "Have I gone fat?" I glance down at my self in worry.

"Just buy some more jeans." She tells me, "and you haven't gone fat. You might have just worked out a little extra and gotten a bigger ass."

Looking at my behind, I nod. Jace walks into the kitchen, giving Harper a smile. Everyone else begins piling in as one of the kitchen staff places plates of breakfast on the table.

"No," Noah grumbles and crosses his arms, sitting on his chair as Eliza attempts to feed him. She tiredly sighs and places the spoon down as John comes behind her. Whispering something in her ear, she nods, smiles and then walks out. John begins to feed Noah and he eats with a little bit of persuasion.

"That stinks." Emily pushes away the plate of eggs from her.

"You have to eat something," Carter says to her. Emily sighs and picks up a slice of toast and begins to eat it as Carter sips on his coffee. His eyes meet mine, I sent him a small smile but he just turned away. I left the smile on my face as Jace begins to talk.

"So. . ." Jace starts as the little kids leave the room with John. "Your ass looks fine in them jeans Sophia."

The smile on my face falls off as I give him a realistic look. A smirk replaces my expression as I begin to walk past him, making sure to add an extra swing to my hips, "too bad your not getting any of it."

"Oooo rejected." Caden hollered as I left. Walking back up the stairs to change out of these jeans and into something more comfortable. I picked out a pair of black leggings which went with the white tank top well.

"Why'd you change?" I jump form Carter voice and turn around to see him standing in my doorway.

"You scared the crap out of me." I placed a hand to my beating heart.

"Sorry." He scratches the back of his head. "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About us." I glance up at him as he says those words. A serious expression on his face.

"What about us?" I ask dreading asking that question, crossing my arms over my chest waiting for him to talk.

His shoulders dropped, "I'm moving out of the house."

"Okay. . ." I trail off not knowing what he expects me to say.

"I got a test done. To prove the baby wasn't mine." He glanced up at me with no expression and shakes his head. "It came back positive. The baby is mine."

My heart drops.

"I must have had sex with her when I was drunk or something and I don't remember." He sighs. "My parents want me to take full responsibility of the baby. Emily's parents brought a house for her and everything."

I gulp, "you moving out with Emily?"

He nods. "Yeah. I want to be the best father to my child."

"What are you really trying to say, Carter?"

"That we. . .we can't be together. There's no use anymore." He said. "There is no more Carter and Sophia. It's just, Carter. Sophia."

I bite my lip, hard.

"Sophia-"

"Leave."

"I know your hurt-"

"No," I shake my head. "You don't know. You'll never know."

"Sophia-"

"Just go Carter," I yelled pointing at the door. "Leave."

"I-"

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." I shoulder past him into the bathroom and lock the door. Leaning against the doors I hear the bedroom door slam shut.

"Why does this always happen to me?" I whisper sliding down the door.

• • •

I feel bad for making her go through this. Sophia is actually one of my favourite character I've ever written about. But as they say, there are good things to come. And there will be good things to come for Sophia.

Vote, comment and follow❤️