• E I G H T E E N •

• T R U T H O R D A R E•

"We're playing truth or dare" Eli said walking into my room as I just finished putting away my laundry. "I'm coming" I said he nodded and walked out.

I've ignored Harper the best I possibly could. She hurt me more than anyone possibly could. I grabbed my beige nit cardigan which was a size or two bigger. I put that on over my tank top and patterned shorts.

Putting my slides on, I grab my phone and walk downstairs

Putting my slides on, I grab my phone and walk downstairs. It's currently 8pm. I walk into the lounge where I hear laughing. On the table there is alcohol, a few bottles of it and cups. There's also apple juice and coke.

Everyone is sitting here apart from the parents and younger kids. There all sitting on the floor in a circle. There's Caden, then Danny, Eli, then Jayden and Mason. Next to Mason is Alex then Melissa and then Harper, next to Harper is Carter. I sit on Carter left and cadens right.

The only spare space is between Carter and Caden. I go ahead and sit down in between them. "Finally, she here, let's start" Danny says grabbing the cups and pouring the drinks, or roll my eyes at his tone.

My phone dings signalising a message, my home screen lights up showing the message is from Jace. Opening the message.

Finally home, stay safe Sophia, also I have something to tell you tomorrow, so call me after school - Jace.

I smile at the message. I reply with an okay and I put my phone front of me and grab the cup Caden handed me. I muttered a 'thanks'.

"Alright, Eli truth or dare" Carter asks, "truth" he says, Carter chuckles, "who's was the last girl you fucked?" He questions, I smack his arm, "Carter, you really had to go and ask that", he just laughs at mine and Melissa expression.

"Lindsay" Eli replies, "alright" Carter in an encouraging tone. "Carter truth or dare" Elis asks.

"Dare of course" comes Carters reply. Eli grins evilly, "make out with the person on your left, in the closet for 10 mins" he say, his left, I'm on his left, meaning he has to make out with me.

"Let's go angel" Carter whispers in my ear huskily causing a shiver to run down my spine, he grabs my arm and is follow him, after glaring at Eli. We walk into the closet which is in the lounge.

Carter flicks the light on and closes the door, the closet mainly hold coats and outdoor stuff. Carter turns to me and smirks, he walks towards me and I walk back wards.

My back hits the wall, he comes and places both of his hands on the side of my face trapping me between him. His lips graze the side of my face and ear. His hot breathe tickling my ear.