• T W E N T Y - F I V E •

Please do vote🌟

Also, make sure to read the authors note below, it's REALLY important and will tell you when my next update is.

• H U R T I N G •

It's been about a month now since I moved to California. Just last week did Carter ask me out on another date and we went to our date on Saturday, he took me dinner and then we went on a boat ride.

Today's Monday, time for school.

I quickly get dressed and brush through my now straightened hair. Grabbing my bag, I run down the stairs. I'm late.

Running out the door and in my car quickly driving to school. I park my car to see no students outside. Making it to my locker grabbing my maths books I walk to class. Well, I kinda run cos I don't want a detention.

I open to class room door, the teacher turns and scowls at me, I give him a tight smile and move to sit in my seat. Just in time. Caden was sat next to me, snickering. I roll my eyes at him.

"Your late." He whispers. "Ya think." I reply back.

***

"Hey." I say to Anna as I walk to her locker at the end of the school day, I haven't seen her all day. I look at what she's wearing, a long sleeve red top with jeans. She hates long sleeve top.

"Don't you you hate long sleeve tops?" I ask her, her eyes wonder quickly before going back to normal. "I was-eh-f-feeling kinda cold today." She stutters. "Okay." I say no fully convinced with her answer since it is really hot outside. Caden walks up to us.

"Shopping, I'll pick you up in an hour." I said and quickly walked up to carter not letting her disagree with me.

"Hey." He says when he sees me giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smile at him. "Aw, aren't you two just adorable." A taunting voice says behind me. Carters expression turns cold.

I turn around to be met by mark, James friend I assume. "Jealous!" I ask with a smirk. He rolls his eyes, "why would I be jealous of that." He spits, referring to my body.

I chuckle at his response, "Your one weird guy then." I turn back around to face carter grabbing his face and pull it towards me smashing my lips to his. He install response. I'm not one for PDA, but when you have a hot guy like carter, you can't help but kiss him everywhere you go.

***

"Can't you go shopping tomorrow?" Carter wines pulling me back on the bed. "Carter, let me go." I moan as he kisses down my neck. "Please." He begs, his hands exploring my body, moving up groping my breast together.

His lips latch on to the top of breast which were visible due to my tank top. I had about 30 mins before I had to pick Anna up. His hand travel down to my lower region.

"We have to be quick then." I breathlessly say, feeling his hand cupping my lower region adding slight pressure, making me want more. He removes my tank top and shorts leaving me in my undergarments.

Taking his sweatpants and top off him, leaving him in his boxers. I run my hands all over his muscles and abs. Leaving small butterfly kisses down the valley of my breast and stomach, reaching my underwear he smirks up at me.

He leaves open mouth kisses on my clit, my underwear is still on. He can probably already feel how wet I am for him. He removes my underwear and bra.