• T W E L V E - PT 3 •

Hi all,

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING.

I originally uploaded this chapter around about a couple of weeks ago but I've removed it because I wanted to make it longer for all you as I feel like you deserved it. You you're seeing this after reading it when I originally uploaded it then please re read it as I've added more stuff in.

Anyway, ENJOYY

• • •

3 months. I was sleeping for 3 months. Teenage me would've loved that. I finally had a chance to catch up on all the sleep I had missed.

But grown-up me, adult me, Mom me was angry at myself for not pushing through much quicker. But it is what it is. When I woke up again, I woke to a beautiful sight.

Carter and ivy. She laid on his chest, peacefully sleeping on the sofa with him. I sit up slightly with a little bit of aching pain. I watched as Carter's eyes slowly fluttered open. He saw me awake and gently lifted ivy up and brought her to me.

I hugged her tightly to my chest and placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she slept. Placing her in my lap Carter sat in the chair next to me and grabbed my hand.

A thoughtful look flashed his face looking down at Ivy in my lap and he smiled before looking back up at me.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything-"

"You don't-"

"I know what you're about to say," he cut me off, "I don't have to keep apologising, blah, blah, blah. But I'm saying sorry because I feel like I have to. I've hurt you in more way than one and I don't even want to think about the pain that I've put you through."

He looks down at our hands. "I want to make up for all of my mistakes for the rest of my life with you, with our daughter." He says looking at ivy then back up at me.

"I wanted to ask you a really important question, you don't even have to give me an answer right this second, you can think about it for as long as you want." My heart freezes for a second.

He gets on to one knee and pulls out a velvet red box, opening it and there lays a beautiful ring. "Sophia Williams, will do me the honour of becoming my wife and being called Sophia Collins?"

I freeze and so does he when I don't answer him straight away. I nod my head constantly, tears fall out my eyes as I repeat "yes."

"WHOOP MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED." In comes Eli popping a party popper as the rest of the Collins family enter.

I laugh through my tears and look at Carter as he places the ring on my finger, gripping his head and giving him a kiss.

Ivy lets out a big cry which makes us break away. The noise in the room halts for a second as we all realise we work her up. Picking her up I make her quiet as everyone else silently celebrate. Looking around the room I smile. Maybe living with the Collins wasn't that bad at all.

• • •

"Hey." I turn my head to the door as my brother walks in. He stops for a second not knowing if he should enter. "Can I come in?"

"I don't know, can you?" I throw back at him.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk to me, I'd understand why." He says putting his hands in his pocket. "You've been through hell and back and I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most."