• T H I R T Y - S E V E N •

• F A K E   S E X •

"He's dead," James announced walking into my room.

I plaster a smirk on my face, "Great, one by one, we're going to destroy them."

James gives me a mischievous smile before taking steps towards and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Look, Sophia, I'm sorry for everything I did to you, but I only did that because I wanted to break you and then make you stronger into the woman you are today." His finger comes up and caresses my cheek before he fully cups it.

I sigh and let my head drop into his palm.

It's been 2 weeks since John was shot. I have a plan. A plan to destroy James. A plan which is already working.

"Sophia." He looks down at me. If James never did any of those things to me, if he didn't destroy me, maybe I would still be with him and be hopelessly in love with him. But I'm kind of glad he did what he did, because otherwise, I wouldn't be the woman I am today.

Lifting up his forefinger gently trails down my cheek and down my neck, before he grabs the straps of my very low tank top, underneath is my very black Lacey bra.

"Your beautiful," He compliments me, his eyes trailing down to my breast.

I need to distract him for 2 hours, until Carter and his gang can go to his warehouse and raid it. It will take 30 mins for the drug I put in his drink to work, earlier on. 10 minutes left.

Letting go of my strap, he trails his finger over my right breast. His lips roughly contact with mine as he pushes me down on the bed straddling me. I can taste the slight smoke on his lips, there rough, definitely not like carters.

He begins to grope my breasts together. Dark lust clouding his eyes. "Your so perfect Sophia," removing my tank top, he tries to unclip my bra before he starts swaying.

Time to act.

"What's wrong?" I ask him grinding my hips against his.

"Nothing," He groans getting excited. Before swaying again.

"Did you drink?" I sigh.

"Maybe." He says.

"I really wanted you tonight," I pout trailing my finger down his chest and to his jeans zipper.

"I'm just a little tired," He said laying down next to me closing his eyes. "Wake me up in a bit." He mumbles before I hear his breathe even out.

Grabbing my tank top I pull it on and grab a hoodie and put it over it.

Grabbing my phone I quickly dial Carter's number and walk into my bathroom.

"Sophia."

"He's out cold," I tell him.

"That's good. Are you okay?" He asks me.

I sigh running a hand through my hair, "I'm fine carter."

"What about you, I heard about your dad?"

"I'm fine Sophia, I'll ring you  and tell when we're done." He cuts line off.

Huffing I walk back into the room and pull the covers up pushing James off to the far end of the bed. It's 9 pm right now. James won't wake up until morning now and I have to make him believe that I heard the whole time and we were doing something.

Messing the covers up, I grab a condom from the draw and rip it open. Grabbing one of my lotions, I push a few pumps into it and tie one end up and throw it in the trash.