Love And Conquer

This is my first book I'm writing so please go easy one me.. if you have any suggestions like changing the people that are the. characters message me. f.y.I I'm not that great of speller so please bear with me every thing is unedited for the time being. after I finish this book I'll edit it. I hope you all enjoy :)

=============================

The war of the century has just begun... The war between two species; Vampires and Werewolves. The other species including humans are slowly fading to nothing.

What will these two species (vampires an werewolves) go through to

win the war. Only one species can conquer all.....

Vara is a vampire princess, thats not afriad of anything... She is certainly not afriad of werewolves. Vara isn't your ordinary princess. She loves to fight an beat her opponents. She's one of the best female vampire warriors they have. Her father King Marius and mother Queen Victory are very proud of her. Since Vara is the oldest daughter out of 3 siblings she'll be next for the thrown. Her parents the king an Queen will be stepping down when the war is over. Vara will have to find her beloved before then cause if not.....the king an queen will set up an arranged marriage with Drake, someone Vara does not like an worst of all.... he is not her beloved

Solen is a werewolf Prince an is next in line for his thrown...Solen is a very strong and powerful werewolf. Even stronger then his father King Alexander. He's also loyal to his family and kingdom. Even though he's the prince he's also lead commander. Solen fears no one or anything. He dislikes the vampires with a passion. When this war is over an if they wun the war his father an mother will step down an Solen will claim the thrown. But before he could do that he needs to find his mate. If he does not find his mate his parents will set up an arranged marriage to llithyia. The daughter of an alpha from a near by packed...

What will happen when these too cross path on the battle field? Who will live? Who will die? Which species will.Conquer. All!!! read to find out....