Chapter 36 (reunited)

Hey lovelies Author's note at the end.  Enjoy :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 36 (Reunited)

Varas POV

    Before the beautiful women was able to hit the floor, Solen caught her.   Surprisingly I wasn't jealous, I felt ok with him hold the women.   Solen carried her and laid her on the spare bed that was in the room.

"Mother! Can you hear me?!" That's why I felt ok it's his mother.

I went over to the mini frig in the corner of the room and grabbed a water and poured into a cup.  As I approached Solen with the water his mother woke up.   She sat up slowly, with Solen's help.   I smiled sweetly and offered her the water, she smiled in returned and thanked me.  I stepped slowly behind Solen and put my left hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright mother? "

"Yes,  a little dizzy but I'll be alright." she stopped and looked across the room and stared at my father who was now in acoma.  Her eyes widened in shocked and Solens and I knew exactly why.  The others had no clue..

Solen's mother got off the bed and walked over to my father slowly, the others watched with curious eyes.   As soon as she reached my father,  and got a good look at him a tear fell from her eye down her cheek.

QUEEN SAPHAREYA POV

          (Solens mother)

I was in shock when I saw him lying on the medical bed, hooked up to machines and IVs in both arms.   I couldn't hold back my tears as one escape.   It's been centuries since we've seen each other.   I felt my heart beating rapidly as I placed my hand on his, feeling those familiar shock waves flowing through my finger tips and up my arm.   Oh how I missed that feeling that I get every time we came into contact.  It was faint but still there no less...

"Oh Marius–what has happened to you" I whispered so softly, forgetting who was in the room.   I slowly placed my other hand on his forehead and slowly caressing his face.   As I did so,  the heart machine picked up indicating that his heart rate increased.   But his eyes was still closed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I slowly looked up it was my son Solen.    "Mother there's someone I like you to meet"  as he said that, a beautiful women was standing at his side "This is my soul mate, the love of my life and the daughter of–Marius, princess Vara.   Vara, this is my mother Queen Saphareya"

"It's and honor to finally meet you, your majesty" she said with a bow.

"oh my dear, the pleasure is all mine.   And we're family now you don't have to use formalities with me" I smiled softly and embracing her into a hug.   She looks just like Marius, his eyes, his smile its shocking.

"I've heard a lot about you" she said sweetly

"And same here.   I'm so glad that Solen has found you.   He needs a good women is his life" I told her honestly.

After meeting everyone in the room including Mia's mate, who also happens to be Marius's son.   Just when I thought Vara looked like him,  Gabriel was a splitting image of him.

"Mother?" Mia spoke softly

"yes sweetheart?"

"How do you know, their father king Marius?"