Chapter 7 (Accepting)

Hey there lovelys!  Here Chapter 7 hope you all enjoy it :)

the pic on the side is what most of Vampire fighters dress like ========>

=============================

CHAPTER 7

VARA'S POV

"Are you kidding me?!"  I looked up to a very shock Nora.  Her eyes wide open, her mouth also wide open.  

Solen and I quickly stood up.

One of the top fighters came rushing up behind her and said:

"Princess Vara, there you are.  are you alright "

My eyes widen at the mentioning of my title.   Fuck my life!  I thought to myself.  Well so much for not telling Solen.   I snapped my eyes to Solen, he looked kind of shocked but not to much.  My fighter immediately noticed Solen and how close he was to me.  He moved into fighters stance, and hissing at Solen.  Bearing his fangs in the process.

Solen moved me behind him shielding me, Solen let out a warning growl.  My fighter didn't like Solens action, so he was about to charge. then in a blinked of an eye, I flash in front of Solen and pushed the fighter back forcefully.   He flew back a few feet.

"STAND DOWN!!" I shout at him angrily.   He quickly got up and ignored my order.  He was about to charge again at Solen

"STAND THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!! THATS A GOD DAMN ORDER!! YOU WILL OBEY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!" I shouted once again but using full commanding voice.  I also threatened him.   He finally snapped out of it and submitted.

"yes my princess" was all he said.

I turned around to solen and said

"Wait right here please;  I'll be right back" I begged him, afraid to meet his gaze.  He gave me a kiss on the cheek and nodded.

I walked back up to the fighter, Solen let out a low growl.  I ignored his possessiveness.  I looked straight into the fighters eyes, he was avoiding my gaze. 

"look at me please " I whispered to him sweetly.  He obeyed.

I focused on his eyes, using one of my abilities on him.  Its kind of like hypnotizing him.  His lost himself looking into my eyes.

"You will go back to camp, and speak of what has happened here to no one.  you'll forget what you saw.  Do you understand me" I told him sternly but in a sweet way.

"Yes Princess " was what he said and then he was gone just seconds later.  I smirked to myself.

I walked back to Solen... he was watching me with curiosity and amusement.  I met his gaze and in his eyes I saw pride. 

Nora was approaching us slowly, and cleared her throat once more.  Her arms crossed over her chest.

"Care to explain to me, why you were sucking the face off of that mutt?" she asked a little harsh.... Solen growled at her last comment.

I put my hands on his chest,  he immediately relaxed.   He then grabbed me by my waist, and brought me closer to him, and kissed the top of my head.

Nora snapped her fingers like she just figured it out "O! I know why" she said with a smirk on her face "You were having a little fun with your food, before you sucked him dry"

"No!.." I said while putting my face in one hand, this women I swear sometimes.. "No... and first of all just because you like to have fun, with your food doesn't mean I like to do the same....maybe once in a while but that's not the point" she just laughed at me and Solen just watchin in amusement.