Chapter 15 (Why cant I get a break!)

Hey there my fellow readers  heres chapter 15.   :)

King Marius Varas dad is on the side

============================================================

Chapter 15 (Why can't I get a break!)

Varas POV

We finally arrived at the castle, guards everywhere entering and leaving the castle.   I woke up Nora because she was sleeping.   We got out of the vehicle and walk up the stone steps and I was greeted with many servants welcoming me and Nora back home. I wondered where my parents are normally they're waiting for me.

"Princess welcome home"  the royal vizier welcomed me  "your parents are in a meeting with some clan leaders but if-" I cut him off

"What meeting why was I not notified of this meeting?" I raised my voice slightly.  He Flinched a little

"I'm sorry princess but something came up and needed to be discussed with the clan leaders."

"I see and what is this meeting about?"

"The war" he simply stated.   If I'm going to queen I need to be present don't I?

"Where is the meeting being held at" I demanded

"In the conference room your majesty"

I headed to the conference room, Nora right behind me.  I ran up stairs and down the long stoned hallways.    I finally reach the cherry wooden tall double doors and shoved them opened at full force.

"Awe darling you home" my mother Queen Victoria exclaimed with a smile upon her face.  My mother is a beautiful women with long dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes.  She was somewhat tall but not as tall as my father.   She may look sweet and caring but if you get on her bad side she's far from that and ten times worse....

  The clan leaders stood from their chairs and bowed their heads towards me.  I simply nodded my head and walked over to my parents.

"Sweetheart welcome home how is everything" my father king Marius said while getting up and embracing me in a hug.   My father was a tall muscular man.  Not to big but the right size.   He also had short brown hair and forest green eyes, and long eye lashes that complemented his eyes.   He always had some scruffs on his face that suited him perfectly.   Since we're vampires we look the same age, which is weird to me, but   I love my father and I look up to him more then I do my mother.  My mother has changed some how these last few years, pretty much since my older twin siblings died.

"Thank you mother, Father.....What is this meeting about and why have I not heard about it?" I asked

"I'm sorry Vara it was a last minute meeting and it doesn't concern you"  my mother told me sternly

"If I'm going to claim the throne when this stupid war is over then don't you think it does concern me?" I asked a bit annoyed

"That's if you find your beloved and if not then if you marry Drake"  I cringed in disgust and his name.

"I will never marry Drake!" I raised my voice slightly.  Biting my tongue for say more, not wanting her to find out about Solen.

"Yes you will if you have not found your beloved!" she shouted at me

"I....Will find my beloved before then so you better not be planning anything else in that matter" I shouted back and with I turned on my heels and quickly walked out slamming the doors.

"God I really despise her sometimes" I huffed.

"Everything will be ok Varas just hang in there ok?"