Chapter 29 (Them again pt2)

Hey there I'm so so so sorry about the wait please don't kill me.  It's just been crazy but I hope everyone is doing well :) anyways here's the next chappy enjoy!!!!

==================================================================

CHAPTER 29 (THEM AGAIN PT2)

(before the attack)

GABRIEL POV

It was early into the night.   The sun just left the sky and was replaced by the moon. We just finished training.  Some of the younger fighters were playing around and some were just relaxing.   It's been peaceful day so far nothing has gone wrong, which is a shocker.   Loosh was out hunting, something to quench his thirst.   But I can't shake this feeling that something is going to happen.   Everytime I get these feelings something does go wrong... I just never know what..

"ah Gab there you are" the pest of our kind said.

"It's prince Gabriel to you" I sneered at him. 

"My apologies your mejesty" Drake said with a bow.  "I've been put on a mission by the Queen.. "

"And what mission is this" I asked bitterly

"To look for the Princess, the word around the Kingdom is that she's missing... since she's not here or the palace she's missing " 

she's not missing you idiot. I thought to myself.

"Loosh seems to be missing since I don't see him here either"

"He's not missing you idiot! he's hunting and as Far as my sister is concerned...she's not missing...she's on vacation with lady Nora" I lied he doesn't need to know where my sister and neither does mother for that matter.

"Oh is that so,  well The Queen request let me rephrase that she demands The princess to return home so if you can kindly tell-"

"Go to hell" I quickly snapped at him .  I will never tell him where Vara is.

" I would love to but I can't right now,  like I said the Queen as in your mother is demanding her home"

"well I don't care who is demanding her, I will not tell you where she is" I said through gritted teeth.

" you dare to go against your mothers orders?" he said snappingly

"Mother knows she'll be home soon, Vara deserves to relax from all this madness" I said getting angry.  I felt my eyes shifting my nostrils flair out.  Drake's eyes widened in fear.   I was about to attack him till someone grabbed me and restraining me.

"Loosh let me go, I want to kill him" I took several other fighters to restain me. 

'now is not the time my prince but we have bigger problems at hand so set your anger on something else' Loosh thought to me.  I immediately calmed down and turned to him.

"What is it" I hissed out

"Hunters...many of them heading this way we have to be prepared to attack before-"

"HUNTERS!!!!" several fighters shouted as there running to the camp.

I started to shout out orders and just seconds later 100s of hunters poured out of the tree lines,  gun fires range out through the air shouting and growls was heard through out the camp site.

I charged into battle tackling a hunter to the ground I hissed at him before lunging at him.   He was struggling to fight me off but they're not as strong as us.   I was suddenly kicked off of the hunter.   "filthy blood sucker" one of the hunters spat.   I saw more hunters pour out.   There's just to many of them.   I was already up fighting off the two hunters.  We needed help if we want to survive this attack.   I didn't want to call Vara cause of Drake...I have no choice