Chapter 28 (Them again pt1)

Hey there lovelies how's everyone?  great I hope well you guys have a great chapter to read :) I hope y'all like it as much as I do enjoy :))

==================================================================

Chapter 28 (Them again pt1)

VARA POV

My arms and legs were chained to a wall.  Blood dripping from the gash I had on the side of my head.  Whats happened to me, where's Solen.   I felt so weak,  what's wrong with me.  A dark evil laugh bounced off the walls in the room I was in.   I tried to lift my head to see who it was,  but when I tried to move a sharp pain shot through my body.  It was a pain that I never felt before.

I groaned because the pain was increasing.   A scream escaped my lips.   The laughter got louder and it sounded like two people were laughing.

"oh dear sister does it hurt.. Hahaha.."

I recognize that annoying voice anywhere it was my sister Eva.

"what the fuck did you  do to me" I managed to spit out.

A hand went across my face, making me taste my own blood.   I spit out the blood that was filling up my mouth. 

"Did you seriously think that I would allow this to happen? let you be with this mutt!? " my mother said bitterly

I immediately snapped my gaze up,  and there was my beloved in chains that was socked in wolfsbaine.   He was unconscious, and he look like he went through a lot of beatings.

"what did you do to him" I said through gritted teeth.

"we roughed him up a bit" Eva giggled.

"I will Kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first my dear sister "

"Enough! Vara you made me very disappointed in you.  Let this be a warning to you. "

She gripped his hair and yanking his head back.   My heart began to race rappedly in my chest.  I started to thrash around trying to break loose when I saw a knife by his throat.  He groaned and his eyes immediately made contact with mine and he mouthed I love you.   My mother pulled the knife across his throat. I started to scream "Nnnnooo!!"  tears slid down my check.  Still thrashing around, my mother and Eva laughing at me.  Aaaahhhhh!!!!!

"Vara! baby wake up wake up!"

my eyes snapped open I looked up and Solen was straddling me pinning my arms down.   I gasped for air,  sweat dripping down my forehead.   When he saw me trying to calm down he immediately pulled me into his lap and held me.  "it's ok baby it was just a dream. I'm right here" he said lovingly trying to calm me down some more.   I gripped onto his arms, making sure he was really there.   That dream felt to real.

I felt Solen wipe my cheek that I didn't even realize that I was crying.   What the hell was with that dream.   Why did I have that kind of dream.   He kissed the top of my head, while rocking me.   When I finally calmed down Solen ask if I wanted to talk about it.  I shook my head and told him I'll tell him in the morning.   He nodded ok and he laid us down and held me tight to him and I held onto to him not wanting to let go.  It took me a while to fall back to sleep  but I finally did.

~~~~~~

We were out training with the warriors.  I told Solen what my nightmare was and he told me it was just a dream nothing bad will happen to us.   I wanted to believe him, but a small part of me doubts it.