Chapter 37 (Prepared)

Hi lovely readerS a/n at end lol enjoy the chappy :)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

CHAPTER 37 (Prepared)

VARAS POV

     I quickly spun on my heels,  and right before my eyes Solen was face to face with a Lycan.   The lycan was Solens father but how's that possible?  I was frightened, because the lycan is the largest one I've ever seen.   He stood about 12ft tall,  and the average lycan is about 8ft.

I felt someone gripping my arm and I knew it was Solens mother and she's just as worried as I am.   

I knew Solen was shocked at what his father has become but his facial expression gave nothing away.  They both staired each other down–drool dripping from the lycans mouth as he breath out heavily, his eyes black as night with no sign of humanity left in him.

I held my breath as he roared once again as he charged,  Solen held his daggers firmly in both hands ready to defend himself.   I can hear Mia whimpering in the background.  Before the lycan could reach him,  Solen jumped and flipped over his father landing right behind him.  The lycan swiftly turned around with one arm swinging hitting Solen,  causing him to fly backwards.

I really wanted to run and help him but before I could, someone else grabbed my other arm restraining me to do so.

I glared at who was stopping me "He has to do this on his own.  As much as we want to help him its against the rules to just like your challenge was "  Joshua informed me ignoring my glares, with Nora by his side.  She had an apologetics look on her face, but he was right unfortunately.  I wonder when they got here.

Solen immediately was up and ready to fight once again, I can feel his anger and frustration through our bond.  He must stay focused and not let his anger cloud his vision.

'my love stay focused, do not let your anger control you' I whispered into his mind and letting my love flow through our bond to sooth him enough.

I didn't get a response back from him but I felt his love flow through me and I took that as he understood me.

I watched them fight variously, Solen with several flesh wounds all over his body, his wounds try to heal but they intently reopen from his father's assault.   His father had several daggers sticking out of him in various places except his heart,  the daggers need to pierce its heart in order for it to die.

'

'

SOLENS POV

    My whole body ached from all the impact I took from my father, except the creature before me is no longer my father.   I doged another strike that was sent my way, and I'm all out of daggers.   He charged me once again, I ran towards a tree with him right behind me, running up the tree and flipping behind him grabbing 2 of my daggers that were lunged into his shoulders and landed swiftly.  Before he could turn around  I sliced at the back of his legs causing him to buck to the floor and he roared in anger, but as he bucked to the floor with both daggers. I jumped high enough to stab both daggers into his shoulders once again, and pulling him down to the ground with full force.    Right as I saw my perfect shot I took it,  with every strength in my I sunk the dagger into his chest breaking several of his bones and striking his heart.  

He wailed and thrashed around on the ground, I plunged the other dagger into his chest ending his suffering.   He finally stopped and he let out his last breath and his body shift back to normal.   I staired into his eyes,  they were lifeless, souless empty eyes...