Chapter 6 (Giving us a shot)

Ok peeps here's chapter 6. Thanks for reading my book it makes me feel so happy :)

I hope you all enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 (Giving us a shot)

Vara's POV

    He was leaning into me, we were about to kiss until, we heard someone approaching.   By the sound of the thudding, its more then one person.

A low warning growl erupted from Solens chest.  I sniffed the air, Solen did as well.  By the way they smelt like, it was two of my fighters.  I quickly rolled us over, so that I was on top.   Luckily we were hidden in some long grass, so no one could see us.  if we were sitting up then they could see us, but that's not the case.  I laid completely  on top of Solen, of coarse he didn't mind that and neither did I. 

"Stay quite ok?." I thought to Solen.  His eyes widened when he heard me in his head.  I closed my eyes and focused on masking both our scent, so that they can't smell us.

"how did I hear you in my head and what are you doing? " he whispered to me

"Sshh" putting my fingers on solens lips to keep him quit.

"I'm masking our scent.  I'll explain later, on why you can hear me in your thoughts.  but please stay quit."  I answered him through thoughts.

just seconds later my fighters were very very close.  I can hear them several feet away walking around investigating the area.  Why are they so far out from camp? They must be patrolling.  I raised my head ever so slightly, it seems like they're searching for someone or something.  Are they searching for me? how long have I been gone, I could be gone that long.  I put my head back down looking into Solens sexy eyes, taking my mind off those fighters for the time being.

I removed my eye sight from Solen to peek back up, to see if they were gone.     Nope still here, they were stand buy the bushes where Solen appeard from.  They we're talking a out something

"Where is that mutt at?" one of the fighters said to the other.

"I don't know, but his stinkin scent is still around here.  He hasn't left, but I can't locate him any where.  His scent is fading quickly."  the other said.

"Fuck!!! I hate those fuckin dogs they're a waste of space.  I can't wait to wipe those filthy mutts off this God for saken earth, once we win this stupid ass war"  one of the fighters said bitterly with disgust.

I immediately snapped my attention to back to Solen.  His eyes turning black,  and he started to shake.  Fighting back his wolf I have to do something to calm him down.

I moved my entire hand over his mouth to keep him from growling.  Giving him an apologetic look.  I put my forehead to his

"Solen listen to my voice, you need.to calm. down.  I'm sorry that they said that." his eyes are closed he still shacking slightly.  "Solen baby, look into my eyes please"  he open them immediately.

He's starting to calm down, his eyes turning back to normal.   He kissed my cheek softly as a thank you.

I peek back once again, they're still there.  One had a blank expression on his face.  Seems to me that someone was communicating with him.

"Prince Gabriel just notified me to keep our eyes open, The princess is missing, She has been missing all morning "  I immediately frozen but quickly relaxed when Solen started to rub my back.  I just hope that they wont say my name with my title.   I don't want to tell Solen just yet...