Chapter 27 (Perfect night)

Hey the L&C readers hows everyones summer? To hot?  or Great weather where your at....

I had a hard time with this chapter but I got it done so   here is chapter 27 enjoy.   (♡˙︶˙♡)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Chapter 27 (Perfect Night )

VARAS POV

I felt something warm almost hot on top of my left lower arm.   I tried wiggling my my fingers but something had my hand in a death grip.  I relaxed as soon as I heard his voice speaking sweetly to me.   It was Solen.  I felt his soft warm lips on my forehead and whispered " Wake up love,  I love you please wake up for me. "  he sounded desperate and worried.

I was trying to open my eyes but they where to heavy.   I tried once again and they open slightly.

"that's it baby open your eyes, I miss looking into your eyes."

I groaned as I opened my eyes all the way.  My head was still hurting.

I tried sitting up but I was unsuccessful.   I am to weak.

"let me help you love"

I smiled at him sweetly.  Solen climbed into the bunker with me and sat next to me while slowly lifting me and positioning me against his chest.  Now I was sitting up with my back against his chest and my head laying back on his shoulder.

"better?" he asked

"yes thank you love" I whispered my throat was dry and I need to go hunting, to feed and I can get my full energy back.

"You had my worried out of my mind love.   I was so scared...I didn't know what I'd do if you didn't pull through."

'I'm sorry I worried you love,  my mind had to heal from the infliction my mother had done.   She's starting to get out of hand with this whole situation'

"I agree with you on that" he chuckled slightly.

We were talking until four very worried and relief looking faces rushed in.   Nora came run, and Solens grip slightly tightened around my waist.  I patted his hand in reassurance.

"Oh Vara you scared the shits out of me.   Don't ever do that again" she said then hugging me.

"this is for you Sis" Gabriel said and handed me a small canteen of blood.   I can smell the blood flow from the opening.   My fangs descended on there own acored.

I put the canteen up to my mouth and drank the entire thing.   I felt some of my energy come back to me.  My throat felt so much better.  I handed it back to him.

"thank you Gabriel, I feel a little better"

"I've missed you" he said as he gave me a hug.  "Mother has gone to far with this."

"Yes she has your grace" Loosh agreed stepping out from behind Gabriel.

"Loosh, um..." I didn't know what to tell him or explain that my beloved is a werewolf.

"No need to explain anything princess, as long as your happy that's my main concern.  Prince Gabriel explained to me on the way"

"Thank you Loosh, I am happy with him,  and I'm glad the fates put us together" I said looking into Solens eyes.

"But there's much to discuss on what's going on with mother,  Loosh filled me in on whats going on.  But first you must feed.  You need more to regain your full strength" Gabriel said