Chapter 11 (Meeting you tonight pt1)

hey there my lovely sorry its  been a while been going none stop on the other book I'm Co writing on "Twisted Fate"

any ways here's chapter 11

============================================================

CHAPTER 11 (Meeting you tonight )

VARAS POV

"Again!" I shout to our fighters, "always be on guard! use your abilities if you must." I'm on the training field.  I'm helping my brother train the new fighters that mother sent.

"How is your group coming along Vara?" my brother asked me

"good. not great and not terrible but good" I replied.  " Hows yours coming big brother. " I asked him

"Theyre doing alright " I chuckled at him. " any of them got potential?''

"I don't know yet, they just arrived in the middle of the night" he said.

I nodded, indicating I understand.

"No!" Nora shouted frustraited at the new fighters.   I shook my head at her

"Everyone take a 10 minute break" I said and they all bowed there heads before they went off.

"Its only been 2hrs into training and some of them are not getting it" Nora pouted.  "Well how about this, you take the fighters that are progressing, and I'll take the ones that are struggling. " I suggested because I have patients with new fighters then Nora does.

" Great idea because I have no patients with these new fighters" I laughed at her, and she just rolled her eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished with training, and now me and Nora, decided to go to a different lake that's at the other side of camp to swim to cool off.

"This so relaxing " Nora said. I nodded to agree with her.

"So are you excited about tonight? "

"O ya I can't wait I miss him so much." I admitted to her.

" you saw him yesterday though"

" I know but, I just do. when you find your beloved you'll know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Vara?"

"ya"

" um I have a question?"

"what is it" I asked her curiously.

"well um..what did you feel before you found out that Solen was your beloved?"

" Well I got a strange feeling in my stomach and when I pushed him I felt shocks going threw me.  I didn't think anything of it at the time cause he was going to kill Gabriel, well when we locked eyes then that's when I knew he was my beloved. why do you ask?"

"Well, um I think I might of found my beloved at the battle the other night." Nora said

"What! really who is he?" I asked excitedly.

"He's a....uh..a...um werewolf to" she admitted.

" No, shit?,  but what do you mean you think." I asked her

" Well when I was in the tree I was hungry but I also had a strangest feeling in my stomach.  I never felt it before, I didn't make eye contact with anyone except the guy I fed off of.  But it wasn't him.  One of the guys shouted and I didn't want to make eye contact with who ever shouted cause it enhanced that feeling in my stomach."