Chapter 8 (Flashback)

Hey there, I really hope you guysi like this book so far.

Gabriel pic is on the side ===>

Here's chapter 8. enjoy loves :)

==============================

VARA'S. POV

We finally made back to camp

"HA! I won" I shouted to Nora.

" No fair you cheated!" Nora pouted

" how did I cheat?"

" I don't know but when I come with something I shall let you know"

I rolled my eyes to her comment. We walk the rest of the to our tent, luckily I was able to go into our tent unnoticed.

I quickly changed into training clothes, which isn't much different from my running clothes.

"Do I smell ok?" I ask Nora. Hoping that I don't smell like my beloved. Which I don't mind, but I can't let anyone know about him yet.

"You smell fine but your clothes from before still has, his faint scent on them."

"Shit..um ok I'll just hide them under my bed"

Just as I hid the clothes, Gabriel come's storming in. He had anger, worry, relief in his eyes, but mostly anger.

"Where the hell have you been?!, do you have any idea how worried sick I was about you?!, why did you not take one of the fighters with you!" Gabriel said very angrily.

"Gabriel!! calm down!"

" Calm down!? Calm down! I will not calm down. You left with no body guards, no protection what's so ever. You did not notify me!"

now I'm getting very irritated with my brother, I hate it when he treats me like a child.

"How can you be so reckless like that!" he added

"Gabriel that's enough!!!" I said angrily

"When you have cooled off and ready to talk me come find me!! because I don't need YOU treating like a god damn Child!" I walked out of my tent and to the training field. Nora was right behind me.

"God, I hate him sometimes"

"AAHH!!" I screamed out if frustration.

Nora stayed silent.. before she spoke. "He just cares about you, Vara...he was just worried about you."

"I know he does, he just doesn't need to treat me like a child. He of all people knows I can take of myself. I'm one of the top fighters, I can kill lycans with out breaking s sweat. "

***FLASHBACK*****

(2 years ago)

announcer- ladies and gentleman welcome to our 100th annual fighters competition. This year we have a very special treat for you all!

Their Majesties King Marius and Queen Victoria greatly approved of this special event for you tonight.

(crowd roars)

With out further a due.. I present to you.. ..your majesty's Prince Gabriel and Princess Vara

(people cheering and yelling )

Vara- my brother and I walk out to the massive arena. The crowd was roaring, tonight my brother and I are go up against the lycans. Lycans are like werewolves but more viscous and they have no humanity left. They're soulless, cold hearted creature on two legs. The reason why we agreed to this is because we're very competitive. We want to know who is the strongest.