Chapter 12 (meeting you tonight prt 2)

here's continuance of meeting
you tonight hope you all like it
:)

============================================================

Chapter 12 (meeting you tonight pt2)

VARAS POV
(continuing from there kiss)

  Our lips moved together as one, I moaned into his lips.  His hand caressing my hip, slowly moving its way up my shirt and to my stomach area.  Every inch he touches my bear skin, he leaves my skin tingling and craving his touch even more.  We pulled away to catch our breath, then he leans back in and starts kissing my neck, I lean my head over to give him more access.

He starts to leave trail of kisses from my neck to the beginning of my v-neck.  I moaned in pleasure, I wanted to go further but it wasn't time yet.  I wanted to bear his mark, but I couldn't for many reasons.

He pulled away "I'm sorry, it's hard to control myself" he said as he turn his away, like he was ashamed of himself.

I place both my hands of the side of face,  "don't be sorry, I understand ok I'm having hard time controling myself too.  I want this as much if not more then you do."  he chuckled at my last comment.

"And how can you want this more then me?" he asked huskily and teasingly

"baby did you forget what I am?"

"no of course not did you?" he ask with a smirk

"O my dear prince, for one I'm a full pureblood vampire a Female Royal Vampire.  Females are a lot more sexual then the males are" He laughed at me. "what its true"  I said chuckling at the same time.

"Well my dear princess, I am a male werewolf and a Royal and next in line for the throne.  And us males are a lot more um..needy" he said slyly

I was cracking up "Our first argument and are we seriously arguing on who's hornier"  I was laughing so hard. I had a hard time saying that.  He was laughing to, as we both sat up.

"we not arguing just simply um having a debate" after we calmed down what he just said moments ago about being next in line, finally clicked into my head.

"Y-your next in line for the throne?" I asked, shockingly

"You caught? um... ya after this war my father is stepping down and passing the title to me" my eyes almost feel out of my head.  Now how is this supposed to work.

"Well um....I'm also next in line for my throne....after this war my mother is stepping down for me to claim." I admitted.  He looked a little shocked.

"I thought it was your brother who was next in line? isn't he the oldest?"

"Yes he is my oldest and No he's not next.  I am the oldest female, in the vampire world the females are considered the dominant ones.  I'm stronger then my brother." I explained to him. "So the queen is more powerful then the king.  The queen makes all the final decision, and the king helps her but also leads in something.   So a male can't rule unless the queen marries him" I added

"Wow that I did not know, in my world its the complete opposite."  

we sat there in silence, until Joshua and Nora came up and sat next to us.

"How's it going you too" I asked

"wonderful " Nora said as she rests her head on Joshua's shoulder.

"I haven't properly introduced you too have I?" Solen said. I shook my head.

"How rude of me baby girl this is Joshua he is my best friend and third in command.  Joshua this my mate Vara"