Chapter 35 (To The Death!)

A/n at the end please read it hope you all enjoy the chapter :)
..........................................................................................................................

CHAPTER 35  (TO THE DEATH!!)

VARAS POV

When you have been challenged its to the death, there's no mercy shown, no mercy given.   There's only one rule during a challenge and that is no one is allowed to interfere during the fight.   If someone interfered  with the fight, then that person atomically gets the death penalty.   If the challenger or the defender asks for a weapon from someone on their side then it's permitted.  But that's it they can not help the challenger or the defender in the fight.

We lunged at each other, with both our fangs extended and eyes glowing red.  We collided with each other  spinning around in mid air and landed hared on the ground.   She hissed at me trying to intimated me.   I hissed right back at her with much force behind it.   I was on top of her laying into her with each blow to her face as I could.   She tried to block my blows but she couldn't.   She threw a blow to my face, and she was able to slip her feet from underneath me and push me off of her; it sent me flying into a tree.   I hit my back pretty hard,  but I ignored the pain.  

I saw her run up to her fighter and grabbed daggers from him.   I quickly ran to Nora and she gave me hers.   She told me to be careful and I nodded.  

I glared at my sister and she did the same.   We circled each other, ignoring everyone around us.   I spined the daggers I had in my hands and held them ready to use.  She copied my actions.  She's been training no doubt by Drake no less.

"I see you have been training my dear little sister.." she chuckled.

"so you've noticed my great skills" she replied.

"I would call them your great skill considering the teacher who taught you is a horrible fighter" I tried not to laugh because I heard Drake hiss in the background.

"Shut.UUPP!!" she shout and then charge at me.   I laughed to taunt her some more.   Right before she was about to hit me I bent forward and lifted her and she flew over me and fell hard against the trees.

She got up with scowl on her face,  I held my daggers tightly ready to fight with.  She came charging at me once again with her daggers out ready to strike.   We collided once again with the sound of our silver daggers ringing out in the air as the collided.   The rain started to pour harder making it hard to keep balance.   The sound of thunder rumbled out in the distance.

Grunting with each hit I forced,  each time she blocked.   But I can see shes getting worn down because of the rain.   I saw openning and struck her in her shoulder.   She closed her eyes and let out a painful cry,  I tuck that as a distraction and I kick her in her stomach sending her to the muddy ground and dropping her daggers in the process.   She tried to get up but I held my dagger to her throat.  She was on her knees glaring at me.  I held my daggers tightly against her neck.  

I moved behind her with my daggers still pressed across the front of her throat.  

I held her tightly in place for she couldn't move or escape.   I looked over to where my father was, he was still unconscious I whispered sorry to him through out telepath hoping he heard me.   I looked over to my brother, he nodded his head knowing what I was sorry I had to kill our sister....

I noticed that Loosh and Nora started a bonfire.

"I'm sorry things had to end this way between us...... Dear sister.   You'll always be my little sister no matter how evil and corrupted you've become.   I love you Eva... " I whispered to her, feeling my eyes stinging.