Chapter 22 (Sneaking Out)

Hey there my lovely readers , this is a long chapter hope you all enjoy it :)

===================================================

Chapter 22 (Sneaking Out )

VARA POV

I just left my fathers office and a few guards and Loosh were following close behind me.   Right before I left, father asked me if he could meet Solen.  I would love for him to meet him.  I just don't know when.   As I turned down to my wing of the castle, I looked over my shoulder and ask Loosh; if he can notify my brother that I wanted to speak with him briefly about the meeting.

He nodded and bowed his head, then he was gone in a flash. 

I approached my room, and thanked the guards, they both said in unison "my pleasure your majesty" they bowed their heads and left.   Nora was in my room, on my laptop.

"Don't you have your own room?" I asked as I tried to look annoyed but failed.

"yes I do but you love me, and I love your room so there" she said and sticking out her tongue.

"Sooo how did it um...go?" she asked hesitant.

"shockingly well actually.  He was very happy for me and he said he won't tell mother because well she mother" I said chuckling. "and he wants to meet him too"

"Yay I'm so glad it went well,..."she smiled then a moment later she started to frown, and that caused me to frown.  "your so lucky vara, that you still have your father. And that you both have this amazing father daughter bond.  I wish my father was still alive and we could have that same bond.  I miss having that bond with him" she said with a teary eye.

I walked up to her and hugged her, and said comforting words to her.   Her father died when she was in her 30s.  He was human and wanted to stay human, and since he was human he was killed along with her mother.  

They we're killed by hunters because it was wrong for a human to be with a supernatural....it was like abomination to the humans.   But her parents were soul mates, us vampires did not mind it, but the humans did.

Since their death, Nora moved in with in with me and I was more then happy to have her here, and so was my parents.

"Thank you Var, your the best" she said with tears running down her cheek

"anything for you, sis"

~~~~~~~after the meeting ~~~

The meeting about the hunters just ended.   We we're all present including my sister Eva, why was she even at the meeting was beyond me.  She kept glaring at me during the entire meeting, and also kept smirking at Drake which I could careless about.  I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my mother talking to  me

"Vara, are you listening to me?"

"Hm, no I'm sorry I was thinking that's all... what is it mother?"

She sighed "I said who did you hear this from? the hunters ordeal?"

"like I said during the meeting from an unknown source meaning 'unkown' " I lied but she doesn't know.  I looked over and my father chuckled slightly knowing the truth.

"So which camp do you want me to go?" I asked her changing the subject

"I really don't want you at the camps Vara! your the princess and future Queen.  Your safety is everything"