Chapter 13 (Hunters)

hey there my lovely readers hope everyone is doing well.  I'm looking for someone to create a trailer for my book so if your interested message me please :)

so what do you think will happen?   read and find out

============================================================

Chapter 13 (Hunters)

VARAS POV

"there's to many of them Vara, they just keep coming " Nora thought to me.

"I know, we can do this!"

The hunters just keep coming, from every direction.  I was fighting three at a time, I quickly glanced over my shoulder checking on Solen.  just as I did that one of the men got me with a right hook.  I fell to the floor, tasting metallic in my mouth.

I turned my eyes to look to the person who had a death wish.  I was breathing heavily my nostrils flared out.

"your going to regret that" I hissed out.

  I guess Solen saw what happened, because as I finished my threat, the man was tackled to the ground and his throat being ripped out.  His blood filled the air. 

"thank you love" I thought to Solen

"No one hits my mate and lives"   I chuckled protectiveness.

I finally decided to use my weapon,  I reach for my daggers and started to fight off the hunters.  One charged me and with my speed I was more then quick enough to dodge him.  He feel to the floor and I jumped on top of him

"You weak humans will never learn will you?" I spat at him before stabbing him in the chest.   I quickly got up, and ran up to another hunter that had a gun pointed at my beloved.  I jumped up and landed on his shoulders, quickly reaching for his head and turning his until it snapped.   his now lifeless body fell to the ground.

"thanks love" he thought to me.  I winked at him.

There numbers slowly decreasing as the fight continued.   But there was to many of them and only four of us.

A loud shot rang through air, I hissed out in pain.   I was shot..

"VARA!!!" Nora cried out as she ran to my side

Solens eyes darkened in anger, as he lashed at the shooter killing in less then a second.  

"are you alright Vara?" Nora asked as I held my side

"Ya, it hurts like hell" I hissed out "that fucker recked my favorite shirt"  Nora just shook her head at me.

I look over to Solen, and at that moment I knew his wolf has taken full control.  He was slaughtering hunters left to right.  I looked back down to my side it was completely healed.

I  immediately jumped back into fighting, killing any hunter in my path.  I see Caine up a head, and he looked petrified. I gave him a sinister smirked and ran to him, less then a second I was right in front of him.

"hmm now this is very familiar" I told him sinister like.  Out of no were another shot sounded through the air followed by a whimper.   My heart sank to my stomach, my body temperature dropped significantly.

Not wasting another second I darted to Solens side.  He has been shot in the right shoulder. 

"Solen, are you alright?" I thought to him.  I know it was a stupid question, I had to find out.

"it hurts, they're still coming. I'm gonna have Joshua call back up"

my eyes widened but I nodded.  These hunters keep spilling out from the tree's.   Where did he find all these humans.