Chapter 14 (back to the castle)

hey there my love and conquerer readers I hope everyone is doing well. I'm so excited for over 3k readers that is so AWESOME!!!.  I hope you all enjoy chap.14 (back to the castle)

THE PIC IS MIA- SOLENS LIL SIS

There is a naughty part in this chapter but I will warn you before it happens and I'll let you know when its over for those of you who like this book but not the sexyness of it I will warn you before it happens.  So here it is hope you all like it ;)

============================================================

CHAPTER 14 (back to the castle)

Varas POV

I woke up the next morning, not wanting to leave.  I know I need to go look for Gabriel and speak with him, and explain what's happened.   I know he's unhappy who my beloved is,  and with me for not telling him.  I slowly rolled out of bed and got dressed.   I grabbed my skinny jeans and white spaghetti strap tank top with a black short sleave half jacket.   I slipped on my flats, because we were going home today for a few days or so.  I grabbed the cell phone that Solen has given me, and placed it in my back pocket.

"Vara what time do the drivers get here?" Nora asked as she started to wake up.

"in about an hour, give or take."

"rrr ok I'm get ready and start packing"

"ok I'm gonna go find Gab and talk to him" I said

"good luck"

"thanks cause I'm gonna need it"

I walk out of our tent looking around for my brother.  As I was walking some of the fighters stopped and bowed their heads to me.  Some also greeted me, and I would greet them back. 

I felt something vibrating in my back pocket, I grabbed it out and it said 'your beloved' on the ID.  I smiled at what he listed him self as.

"hello"

"good morning my love" I love it when he calls me love.

"good morning to you my love" I said seductively

"When do you leave" he asked

"in about and hour or so...and you?"

"in about 15 minutes or so" he said sadly

"what are plans after you leave the castle? " I asked

"I go back to the main camp which is about a 5 hour drive from here just on the out side of the abandoned town."

"that's kind of far but I know where that is"

"what about you my love?"

"I'm not sure to be honest.  I have to find out from my mother and see where I am needed.  I really don't want to go back..." I admitted

"why is that princess?" god I get shivers when give me pet names

"I'm just sick of this war to be honest its been going on what for about few years? its just madness......you want to know something? "

"what is it sweetheart?"

"I never wanted this war in the first place" I admitted with a sigh. "my mother is the one that wants it, she wants power.  And my father supports her....what's the point of it?  its agh frustrating "

"I know what you mean... I feel the same way except it's my father who wants to dominate both race...I really don't see the point because I'll be taking his title soon and this war is making things worse"