Chapter 2 (In the trees)

here's chapter 2 I hope you all enjoy.   :)

thats Nora on the side ====> :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 (In the trees)

Vara's. P.O.V

    As we set out threw the woods, I was behind my brother Gabriel. Nora next to my left, and Michael to my right. We approached the creek.

"alright everyone mask your scent"  Gabriel linked everyone

We were all scattered around the woods.  Some of the fighters were already in the trees. Most were still on the ground. 

  I held my dagger in my left hand.  My dagger is a special dagger.  The blade it self is made of silver an wolfsbain.  Silver wont do a whole lot to a werewolf.  It'll weaken the wolf but not much and not to long.  wolfsbain on the other hand will kill a werewolf if not removed quick enough or sucked out quick enough.

"Vara, Nora, Michael start climb up the trees an travel by the tree tops.  Go a head a lil to see if you spot any of the mutts" my brother whispered to me. "remember be quit when up there, we don't want to give away our position " he added.  We nodded and did as we're told. My brother is very good at strategiesing before an attack.  He's very smart an good with any weapon. 

As I was climbing up the tree like it was nothing.  I heard Drake say

"love the view from down here"

I groaned in annoyance.

ugh really I thought to myself.  Gabriel smacked him upside the head.

"Nock your shit off Drake, focus! " Gabriel warned.

"right, sorry sir" Drake replied

"everyone start climbing up the trees we'll attack from up there" Gabriel linked the rest of the fighters.

I started to glide from tree to tree. "I can smell those dogs in the distance"  I linked to Nora

"I know its almost makes me sick to my stomach" she thought back.

"hold your ground"  Gabriel linked everyone.

We stayed silent in our positions.

"Vara how far ahead are you guys"

"about 10 yards ahead of you"  I thought back to my brother.  Then I heard a few growls up a head.  We all stayed silent.

Gabriel used one of his powers and created a strong thick mist that will hide us better.  Luckily our vision is better then those filthy mutts.  We can see right threw the mist.  I was searching the forest floor below.  Then two mutts came to view.  They stood really close to the tree I was in.  They were looking around searching.  They never look up, stupid dogs I thought to myself.

A low growl pulled me out of my concentration on the mutts below.  A third wolf approached the other two wolves.  Seems to me that they're mind linking each other.

"hmm lets see what they are saying shall we" I thought to my self an nora. she smirked at me in approval.

I was concentrating on their minds, trying to sneak into there thoughts.

"What's with this strange fog all of a sudden "  " I know,  but something doesn't feel right"  they said through there mind links.  smart doggie I thought to myself.  All three werewolves were in there wolf forms.  One was all grey with some black patches, another was light brown with white paws.   The third one was dark chocolate color.  They were a little larger then the average werewolf , so they must be warriors. That means none of them are of importance.