Epilogue

The dress in the picture is a lot similar to Varas wedding dress that I had in mind.

Just a heads up there's a steamy scene in the epilogue and enjoy the last and final chapter of love and conquer book 1 :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

VARAS POV

    It's been a two weeks since the war has ended, the hunters had vanished with out a trace of them in sight; which means there in hiding.   One day we'll find them and finish them off.  

   Gabriel has finally fully recovered from his wounds and he's is in tip top shape.   Everything is finally at bay,  no more fighting, no training for a while.  We're not constantly looking over our backs.  

Tonight is coronation night for Solen and I, we're to be crowned properly as king and Queen...

But it's not just our coronation, but it's also our wedding.   Solen proposed two nights after the war ended.   I was very much surprised when he asked me to be his wife...

~flash back~

   The  sun was setting and Solen and I were driving out to a small town because Solen received word that there were hunters hiding there.   As we drove Solen was not going the right direction.

"this isn't the right way, love"  I pointed out.

I looked to him and he had a sly smirk on his face and said nothing.

The Sun has fallen for the night the moon starting to rise.   I looked at our surroundings, and it started to look familiar.   The car came to a slow stop. Solen exited the car and came around and opened my door to help me out.   I was confused on what's going on.  

I gave Solen a puzzled look when he pulled out a blind fold and was about to put it on me.

"it's alright love, trust me" he said lovingly with a smile upon his face.

My heart was racing not knowing what's going on,  but I do trust him and I know he'll do me no wrong.  I sighed and turned around for him to blind fold me.   After he was done he took my hand and pulled me to his side and started to walk.

"were are we going Solen? " I asked because we've been walking for a while now and I really don't know what's going on.   We're supposed to check out the near by town but now I don't know...

"patience love you'll see"

After a few more minutes of walking we finally reached our supposed destination.

Solen let go of me for a moment, I can hear his heart rate which was increasing by the second and he removed the blind fold..

I gasped at the sight before me...

We were at the lake were we first met officially.   (this was same scene a day after the ambush where Vara went for a run and went skinny dipping and hid in the trees from Solen)  there were glass jars with candles hanging illuminating beautifully from the trees.  And there was a blanket laid out with more jars but with fire flies dancing around in them.   Several ticky torches lined upon the lake shore.  

"Do you like it? " he asked

"I love it" I spoke softly with a tears escaping my eyes.

He took my hand and escorted me to the blanket setting.   There were several Rose peddles scattered all around the blanket with a basket in the middle.