Chapter 32 (Surprise!)

Hey there lovelies important A/n at the end please read. enjoy :)

************************************************************************

Chapter 32 (Surprise!)

Queen Victoria POV

It's almost been a full week since Vara has been gone. I've tried contacting her but got nothing, it seems that she's been getting stronger by the minute. From what Drake told me that she should be back tomorrow for reports about the war and such. She'll be getting a very big surprise when she comes home.

A knock came from my office door "Enter!" I spoke loudly.

"Everything is ready for Varas arrival mother" Eva my youngest daughter announced.

"perfect, I want to be notified as soon as she steps foot into the Kingdom. Am I understood"

"yes mother. I have several guards patrolling the Kingdom boarders and theyll send word of her arrival."

I chuckled darkly "very good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VARAS POV

(the day after)

I felt something warm and soft placed on my cheek. It felt so nice and loving. The warmth traveled to my cheek along my jaw line. A moan escaped my lips, as the soft warmth made its way to my lips. My eyes fluttered open and Solen was right above me smiling.

I smiled back at him " well that's wonderful way to wake up" he chuckled and kissed me softly once more. Today is the day I must go back to the castle and scout out more fighters that are willing to join us. It's very dangerous and very risky task. Some of Solens warriors are at his castle doing the same thing.

Only Loosh and I are leaving this morning. Tomorrow Gabriel and Nora will be returning back as well.

The reason is, all week I have been having nightmares about being tortured. Every night it's different but all have something in common. Someone being tortured. I hope that these dreams I'm having are not real, that they are not visions of what's to come. Last night I had no dream, which I am thankful for. All those other nights I would be screaming and trying to fight in my sleep. Solen has been there for me and has woken me from my dreams. Several times he had to pin me down because I was literally struggling in my sleep.

"How did you sleep last night love? "

"Good I guess since....I didn't have a nightmare last night" I replied

"I'm glad sweetheart, let's go hunting, I'm starving. The sun has barely started to rise"

I groaned I'm definitely not a morning person. He's always hungry. "Do I have to" I pouted and I pulled the covers over my head. Solen chuckled and pulled the blankets off of me reviling my nakedness. His eyes immediately turned Gold showing lust in them.

He slowly stalked me like I'm his prey, a giggled escaped me. He was hoovering right above me, his low half between my legs I can feel his hardness right by my moistured core. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling down towards my lips, and kissed him hungry. Our tongues fought for dominance, Solen pulled away and lowered his body covering me completely. His head turned to the entrance to our tent and his chest rumbled as he growled out a warning.

I took a deep breath inhaling who's approaching, and it's Joshua. I rolled my eyes as Solen kept growling louder.

"Solen it's just me, Nora and I are going hunting and wondered if you both would like to join us" Joshua whispered.