CHAPTER 19 (needing you)

Here's chapter 19

even though @livin_life_my_way. cheated lol I'll let it slide :)

next time I'll be more specific on the commenting this lol

So here's chapter 19

enjoy.   remember this is unedited so please bare with me :)

THERE IS A STEAMY SENE TOO SO JUST A HEAD UP

The POV'S will be flip flopping a lot between vara and solen to ok hope you guys enjoy

===========================================================================================================================================

Chapter 19(needing you)

VARAS POV

"Why isn't He answering me?" I said starting to get worried about him.  He always answers me.  He told me he'll always will answer me.

"Maybe he's busy with business?" Nora said.  We are currently in my office, which is furthest from the others.   We all have our own office, Gabriels is the closest to me and my parents is further down the hallway.  All of our office is sound proof which is a good thing.

"Ya but... he always at least tells me thought.  I'm getting worried about him"

"I know what you mean.  I'm always worrying about Joshua "

"ya but you too talk like every second of the day" I said teasingly

She blushed and stuck out her tongue, I just laughed at her and playfully hissed at her.  A phone started to ring, but then I realized it wasn't my phone it was Nora's.  She have me a apologetic smile,  "tell Joshua I said hi for me"

"Don't worry Vara he'll call you soon...I'll talk to you later ok girly,  hang in there" I just nodded and she walked out of my office.   I'm gonna try contacting him again

"Solen...." no response

"Solen! answer me please. ...I'm getting very worried" starting to sound desperate.

"I'm s-sorry sweet-h-heart, I'm v-very busy at t-the moment. I-I will call y you later b-baby girl" with that he blocked me out.  he sounded hurt too.... maybe he's training... he would of told me other wise, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Solens POV

Im currently at Varas castle boarders........on my knees, in my human form and surrounded by guards.   My right hand behind my head, with my left hand out showing a peace sign.  The gesture I've shown is sign of surrenderance.

"Why are you here mutt!" on of the guards hissed and a low growl erupted, not liking the insult.

But I couldn't tell him why I was here

"I have some...'business' to discuss with your superiors, concerning with the hunters" I said hoping to speak with Vara.

"Cuff him" he said to the guard behind me.   "yes sir," then he kicked me down from behind, and I fell with a ugh.  "hands behind your back dog!" I growled once again, but did as they asked.   Once the cuffed me I hissed out in pain, the cuffs were silver.