Chapter 34 (I accept)

Hey there lovelies, I hope everyone was able to peek at book 2.  Please read my notes at the end it's important thank you hope you all enjoy :)

..........................................................................................................................

Chapter 34 (I Accept)

SOLENS POV

It has been two days since we saved Vara, two days that she's still unconscious and slipping into a coma.   Gabriel told me due to how much arsenic was injected to her,  her body was slowly healing.   The morning that followed, when we arrived back to base camp Vara was burning up.  

Which was a good and bad thing.   It's good because her body is fighting the poison and its bad that if the fever gets any higher and doesn't go go away soon,  the chance of her servivel would be slim.   Lucky we were able to get the fever down.  I had to feed her some of my blood as soon as the fever left.

She was still unconscious so I had to stick a small tube down her throat and use a sireng to force my blood into her stomach.   Nora told me that should speed up the process.  

I haven't left her side for anything.  I held her hand and kissed it.   The others came in to check on her every so often.

Gabriel has been working on a plan to save his father.  I felt bad for leaving him behind but I had no choice to.   I know Vara will not be happy that her father stayed behind to protect us.

"Anything yet? " my sister said softly as she came into my tent.

I just shook my head no.   She sighed "don't worry Sol, Vara is strong she'll make it through just have faith" Mia reassured me..  I just hope she right...

Another day has past,  and still no sign of my love waking up.   I talk to her constantly hoping it help wake her up, but no response. 

Joshua came into the tent many times trying to get me to eat something, but  I wasn't hungry.

"For god sake Solen you have to eat something it's been three days since the last you ate.   Three fucking days.  You have to eat something !" Joshua said frustratingly.

All I said is that I'm not hungry.  "As soon as Vara wakes up I'm tell her you refuse to eat,  and tell her to kick your ass for being so difficult."  he snapped at me.  "Vara will not be happy that her soul mate is not eating and not taking care of himself"  

"Youll need your energy Solen" Nora said as she approached me "when she wakes she'll be very hungry and she'll need your blood to get her strength back, hunting won't help her when she wakes up. She won't have any strength or energy to do so. " she added softly but also sternly

"your right, Nora it's best to be prepared.  Joshua-" I began but he answered before I could answer

"of course let's, go Nora will stay with Vara and she'll let us know if she wakes while we're gone" I nodded and thank Nora.   She was right and I don't want to upset my love at all...

~~~~~

After we finished hunting, I felt better.  I was able to release all my anger and frustrations into my kills.

As we made our way back, I grabbed my shorts I left my the trees and put them on. 

'she's starting to stir! ' Nora voice rang in my ears.

I ran quickly to my tent and held my mates hand "Vara... Love can you hear me? " I asked looking at her for any signs of movement, but there was none...