Chapter 4 (ambush pt2)

here's the 2nd part of ambush

hope you guys enjoy it as much I

enjoy writing it :) o and the leader In varas pov is Joshua who is prince solens third in command.

the picture on the side is joshua

cute isn't he ;)

==========================

(carrying on from Varas pov. from the end of chap2)

chapt. 4 Ambush pt2

Vara's P.O.V

"Better now?" I asked Nora

"mmmm...much better.  These dogs stink, but they really taste all so good" Nora replied satisfied

" then let the fun begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~

   We stood there for a few moments measuring the werewolves, they're doing the same to us.  I can hear pounding of paws running in the distance, they're still about a mile away or so.  I noticed that the leader has not yet shifted into his wolf yet.  He looked very pissed off at Nora, he was glaring at her with so much hate in his eyes.

  I stood up and walk beside my brother, block the leaders view from Nora.

"Why so angry?..did someone forget your scooby-snacks?" I ask taunting me smirking I'm the process.  Some of my fighters chuckled at my comment.  He growled at me angrily

"THAT BITCH KILLED LUKE, AND NOW YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE FOR THAT!!" the leader shouted angrily.  Then right after that he shifted.  Then in less then a blink of an eye  we charged each other.

I went head on and tackled an average sized grey wolf.  He quickly got up and charged me, I jumped over him and landed on his back.  I quickly brought my dagger to his throat and sliced it open.  Blood gushed out a very faint whimper escaped him.  With in seconds he was back into his lifeless human form on the ground.  Just staring at him almost made me feel bad.... key word almost.  

I heard more werewolves joining in on the fight.  Just perfect more mutts.

   I looked back an I see Nora pinned under neither their leader.

"GET OFF OF HER!!" I shouted angrily... He did not listen, then I felt my eyes shift to blood red cause I was pissed.  So I charged him fast and with full force nocking him down hard and far from us.

"Stupid mutt!. are you ok Nora? " I asked her.

"I had it. underrr....control.." she answered a lil slow and innocent like.  I help her up, and looked around tying to find my brother.  There was blood everywhere, body's everywhere werewolves, and vampire bodies scattered.  There was several still fighting, then I got the strangest feeling like my stomach flipping.  That is so weird I thought.  I pushed that feeling aside when I spotted my brother fighting against a giant midnight black wolf.  Just looking at the wolf gave me chills power just raiding off him.  He has to be someone extremely important.   He was massive 5'9 maybe taller.  He had my brother pinned under him trying to rip his throat out.

Rage filled my veins, no one tries to kill my brother... So I charged towards them jumping over other werewolves and slicing some of there throats in the process.  I ran as hard as I can and with all my force I knocked the massive black wolf down.  He rolled over a few times.  As I knocked him over the second our skin touch I felt quick spark, but I didn't think anything of it.  I stood over my brother in a crouched down protective stance, hissing at the wolf.  The massive black wolf quickly got up and growled vishusly at me...