chapter 25 (stares & glares pt.2)

Hey there lovely I hope everyone had a great week and is enjoying their weekend

Anyways I decided to make this "stares & glares into a 2part segmentso last chap was pt 1 and this chap is pt 2.  And there's a steamy scene just a heads up.   Hope u all enjoy :)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

CHAPTER 25 (Stares & Glares pt 2)

NORAS POV

I woke up with something holding me tightly.  I felt a hard chest behind me, so I look over my shoulder and there was my beloved.   He looked so peaceful when he sleeps.  I brushed my finger tips over his claim that is on my neck.  A smile appeared its way onto my face, remembering everything that happened last night.

,

,

,

~~~flash back to last night~~~

After Joshua threw me over his shoulders and ran to his tent, which wasn't far from Solens, set me on his bunker gently.   He got up quickly and zipped his tent closed, I just rolled my eyes at him.  

He turned around to face me I was already sitting up with my feet hanging off the side of the bunkerI just stared at his muscular chest that's connected to hard abs, and those short hanging dangerously lowI had to squeeze my thighs together to control myselfI was so mesmerized how masculine my beloved really isI snapped out of my trance when he cleared his throat and said "see something you like" with a smirk on his face.

"Very much so" I replied seductively  not breaking eye contact with him.  He sniffed the air with an even bigger smirk on his face.   his beautiful brown eyes immediately darkened as he smelt my arousalJoshua approached me and pushed me back onto his bunker with him climbing on top of me, leaning down until our lips metMy arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kissFeeling the shock waves flow through my body as our lips moved as one.