chapter 33 (planning)

Hey there my lovelies, I'm so very sorry about the long wait.  A/N at the end and throughout this chapter the povs will be flip flopping just  a heads up.   so here's chapter 33

••••••~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 33 (Planning)

.

.

.

.

LOOSH'S POV

As soon Princess Vara blocked me out; I sent word to Gabriel that Vara has left on her own to do questioning with her mother.   

' I don't like the idea of her going alone.'  Gabriel said

' neither do I sir,  she also told me that if I don't hear anything back by night fall to seek your father and hide and she also sounded worried your majesty' I replied

' thank you Loosh for the information I'll pass it on to Solen keep me posted and lay low'

'yes your majesty'

.

.

.

GABRIELS POV

As soon as I cut the connections with Loosh, my beloved Mia looks up to me with worry.   I learned down and kissed softly reasure her that everything will be fine.

"I have to find your brother to pass on the message, love" I said softly as I pulled away

"what is it? " she asked "is Vara alright?"

"I hope so love" I said with a deep sigh.

It didn't take long to find Solen, he was training with some of our fighters.

"Solen! May I have a word" I said as I approached him.

"of, course any news on my mate?"

"yes.. "

"excuse us" Solen said to the fighters.   They looked at me and I nodded.   They bowed their heads to us and left.  

"I just received word that, Vara left to go questioning alone with my mother, and told Loosh to stay behind.  He also said that she sounded worried." I explained to him.

"Have you tried contacting her?" he asked. 

I nodded my head " I have and she has me blocked out.  Maybe you can get to her.   Try using your mating bond and sense her" I told him.

.

.

.

SOLENS POV

I tried linking to her but no response, I'm starting to worry.

' Vara my love, please answer me' I waited....still no reply.  I look to Varas brother and I shook my head "nothing "

"try sensing her through the mating bond, maybe you can sense what's going on" he reminded me.   I closed my eyes,  and focused on her,  trying to sense her.   There was nothing at first, then after a few minutes of trying I was able to feel her emotions and...... Pain.   I doubled over and screamed in pain,  they're hurting her.   My body felt like it was on fire,  then it stopped....I couldn't sense her.