Chapter 3 (Ambush pt.1)

here's chapter 3 hope you all enjoy :)

The picture on the side is Solen.  ==========>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3. (Ambush pt.1)

earlier before the ambush

Solens P.O.V

"Prince Solen, their has been an army of vampires spotted; just south of Joshuas group (Joshua is the 3rd commander)." One of my warriors told me. "how big of an army?" I asked. "Around 70 give or take your Highness." he replied back. "How far south?"

"Just about a few miles your majesty" he answered back.

"I don't like the sound of that. that is to close to them. They might be planning an ambush if they're that close." I stated

"Sir if I may add Joshuas group only has 55 warriors" he told me.

"if those blood suckers are planning an ambush, then Joshua an his warriors will be out numbered."

"What do you want to do your Highness?" he asked

I let out a loud sigh in frustration.

I have 160 warriors in my group I thought to myself ...."Gather 40 men we'll head towards Joshua's group. We'll leave shortly after you gathered them and meet me in the clearing"

"Yes your majesty " he answered an bowed his head before he left.

I better let Joshua know and warn him "Joshua, there has been a sighting of vampires just south of you. A group of warriors and myself, we'll be headed your way to add more numbers." I mind link him

"Yes, your majesty. How many of them are there?"

"Around 70 give or take. Be careful while send out patrollers. Be on guard at all time, the demons are very tricky. we'll be there as soon as possible."

"thank you my prince... have a safe journey here" Joshua said through our link.

"I will thank you Joshua. if there's anything out of the ordinary, I want you to link me asap."

"yes my prince." he replied back.

As I walked out of the main tent, some of the warriors stop and bowed to me. It's very irritating sometimes. I know they're doing it out of respect and submission.

"What's the status report son" my father voice popped into my head.

"There had been a group of vampires spotted, just south of Joshuas group. I'm going over there with more warriors, just in case those filthy blood suckers attack." I answered my father.

"Thank you son, be careful on your travels. Keep your guards by you at all times. That is not up for discussion."

"Father in all do respect, I am not a child. I do not need guards around me 24/7"

"Solen I know this, do I need to remind you; that you are the future king. You are my only male heir to the throne. You must be safe"

I sighed. "Yes I know father....I understand " I replied in defeat. Not wanting to argue, while there are more important tasks at hand.

"Be safe, and update me as soon as you get a chance, when you arrive at Joshua's group."

"Yes father " I replied back quickly and block him out.

"The warriors are ready your majesty"

"good"

"Cadence (2nd in command) I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone." I link my 2nd in command. I also explained the situation to him and what's going on.

"yes your Highness" cadence replied back to me

I walk over to the group of warriors that are traveling with me, and explained to them what's going on. I told them that we'll be traveling in our wolf forms.

"All the warriors that are coming with me shift now, and let's get there as fast as possible!" I shouted

As we set out running, into the night, I was getting this strangest feelings. It feels like something is going to happen. I don't know if its good thing or a bad thing, shacking off an pushing it back for now.

While we were running, Joshuas voice came to my head

"Prince Solen, some of the patrollers were sniffing out an area. A very strange fog started to form around them. I'm on my way to check it out right now."

"Thank you joshua for letting me know. Proceed with caution and stay alert. Link me if anything happens."

"yes your majesty"

Moments later we all heard a howl in the far distance. Sounds like one of our warriors.

"LET'S PICK UP THE PACE" I shouted to my group of warriors.

So we all started to run faster

"Joshua report, we heard someone howling!"

"There's someone or something in the tree....I'm going to inspect it"

"Be careful I'll keep my link open for you"

"Yes your Highness"

"keep your guard up" I warned

A few minutes has past .......

"its a beautiful blonde woman..and she seems to be alone" Joshua finally replied to me.

In the middle of the night.. That's not right sound right at all. I thought to myself.

"That's strange....I want you to question her, and be careful. Can you pick up a scent on her?" I linked him.

"No I can't pick up any scent off of her." he replied back

"keep questioning her and keep your distance from her."

Few more moments past...

"She said that she's passing through.....she is alone.... and she's waiting for her lover." he responded.

To much time has past...

"Lukes walking towards her....he's not obeying my command....NO!!!! LUKE!!! SHE'S A FUCKING BLOOD SUCKER!!!! ........ITS AN AMBUSH-" Joshua shouted then was cut off.

I growled really loud and howled in anger.

"Faster they're being ambushed!!!! and they killed luck!!" I shout through the mind link to my group of warriors.

"Hang in their josh, we're almost there!"

As we approached, the ambush came into full view. I can smell those filthy blood suckers a mile away. they smell like death and mold, we were frets away from the fight. My wolf starts to get antsy, hes never this antsy before a fight. What's his deal I thought to myself. Right when I was going to jump into action I froze for a moment because this sweet scent hit my snout. It smelt like roses an lavender. I searched frantically to find the source of that heavenly smell. Then I heard:

"Get off of her now!!" the most sexiest, fearsisst voice I ever heard.

Out of no where I was tackled to the ground, and snapped me out of my search, of my....

mate.

##################

there you have it chapter 3. pt 1

tomorrow I'll put up pt 2 of ambushed...ssooo loves please

vote

comment

share