Chapter 30 (I must warn them)

Hey lovelies A/N at the end enjoy :)  (unedited )

==================================================================

Chapter 30 (I must warn them)

MIAS POV

(back at Solens castle )

It's been a few days since Solen left to his camp site to train and be with his mate.   Its been very boring here lately and I've been hiding from that annoying blond bimbo that my father wants Solen to marry.   My Father has been out on business, but should be back today.

I've been walking through the castle enjoying the art work on the walls of our past ancestors.  I always loved to look at paintings of the past,  it is fascinating.  Guards greeted me as they past.  

I continued my walk down the halls until I came close to my fathers office and I heard people talking inside.   I kept my distance so that they couldn't sence me.   I listened closely and I recognized the two voices.  It was my father's and that ditsy Illthyia.   When did my father arrive I wondered.

"So what news you bring me? " my father said.

"Your son has found his mate" she said bitterly

"That's great, who is she? "

She laughed like she lunatic "that's the thing king Alexander, it's not great because she's HUMAN"

No she's not you nitwit I thought to myself.

"Are you certain, of this? what did she smell like? " he asked bitterly

"She had no sent. So I know she's human.   We cannot have this I'm supposed to be his mate not some weak human "

"She's not human then if she has no sent.  Humans have a sent " he said in a duh kind of tone

"then what is she so I can learn to kill the bitch"

No one calls my brothers mate a bitch.  I wanted to growl at her comment but refrained myself from doing so. 

"Well the bitch is a vampire.  Only those blood suckers know how to mask their sent, and when they do... they don't smell like anything " 

Illthyia gasped "A vampire?  how is that possible?  it goes against everything what we believe in"

"I don't know but,  I cannot allow it,  Solen better not accepted her because he'll be betraying us all.   We need to kill her off that way you can marry my son and be the next Queen of our kind. "  she giggled as my father explained to her.

"So how are we going to kill her?" she asked sounding very intrigued

"well this is what will happen.   You go back to the campsite and distract the blood suckered some how.   Lure her away from Solen. "

"but Solen won't leave her side for nothing " she pouted

"I'll send someone with you to distract him.   like I was saying get her away from him and into the woods far enough from camp and their will be a group of my most trusted warriors waiting but we'll hidden.  Then they'll attack and kill her.  And there she's no more and you and Solen will be wedded and all is well" he said darkly

I put my hand over my mouth, I couldn't believe my own father.  He taught us that mates are everything and precious to us.   I couldn't let this happen, I must warn Solen.   I back away slowly and bumped into someone.   I turned around and it was my mother.  

She put a finger over her lips to shush me.

'let's go to my studies' her sweet voice spoke softly into my mind.   I nodded and he quickly made our way to her studies and closed and locked the door.   Her office was sound proof.   So is my father's but his door was cracked open.