Chapter 5 (Like what you see)

ok lovez heres chapter 5. took me a while to write so you better like it!  j/k. but I really hope you guys like it so hear it is :)

==============================

VARA'S. POV

    I woke up to the sound of fighting, and my brother shouting at the fighters.  Must be training I thought to myself.   I looked over to Nora, she was still sleeping thankfully.   I'm not ready to talk to her about last nights event.  I'll tell her later.  I peeked out through the tent and by the position of the sun its around 9 in the morning.   No I will not burst into flames because of the sun.  All those Hollywood vampire movies are complete bull.  none of its true, an no we do not sparkle in the sun either.  Cross's don't do anything,  I'm quit fond of them though.   I even have a silver cross necklace I like to wear sometimes.   Holy water, does nothing to us, stake threw the heart try again.  Garlic? nope not a chance.   Theres only 2 ways to kill us.  1 way is our hearts being ripped out of our chests.  Yes we do have heart beats, but it had an abnormal rhythm.  Its either way to slow or way to fast for it to human.  and the 2nd way is to decapitate our limps or just our heads and burn them.

    Last nights event is still running threw my mind, mainly....him.  I shook my head in frustration.   So I decided to go for a lite run.

    I quickly got dressed into running spandex shorts that hugest my hips and my butt perfectly.   I put on my black sports bra, and a grey form fitted ripped up t shirt that, exposed my mid section.  I quickly put on my running shoes, tossed my hair up into a ponytail.   I should probably leave Nora a note for she wont get worried.  I wrote a quick not and left it on my bed.  Masking my scent before stepping out of my tent, and blocking all connection to my thoughts so that I wont be disturbed.

  I snuck out of my tent thankfully no one was around my tent yet.  So I bolted to the woods as quick as I can.  I reached the woods with out being noticed. I slowed down after putting distance between the me and the camp.  I kept running let my instincts take me where ever.

I've been running for a while now I just can't just can't get the image of him out of my ahhhh! My throat started to itch, then I realized I haven't feed in while.. So I decided to go hunting.   I changed coarse letting my thirst take me to my prey.     Which didn't take long, I quickly climbed up a tree and waited for my prey to come by.

  As the deer approached, I could hear its heart beating rapidly.  smelling the deer makes my thirst thrives even more.  My fangs extended, my eyes shifting to blood red.  When the deer was right below me... I jumped down from the tree landing on the deers back, I quickly sank my teeth into its neck.  Wrapping my arms around the deer to hold it still.  Being a immortal I'll always be stronger then my prey.  Enjoying the worm liquid sooth my throat..  Its heart beat slows down and faints to nothing.  I released, before from its last heart bet.  

Now satisfied I continued on with on my run.  Staying alert of any threats that could come my way.  Since I have no body guards, that leaves me an open target for anyone.   Hoping not to run into any wolves cause I'm close to there camp.  Part of me hopes to run into him.... my beloved

   As I was running I came across a small lake.  The lake was beautiful, the sun dancing on the water.  Flowers dancing in the breeze.  The medium length grass swaying in the breeze. 

    The water looks very tempting, I looked around and listen for anything in the distance.   There was nothing so I decided I'll go skinny dipping.  I removed my shoes and my clothes.  Pulling out my hair tie to let my hair down.  I set my. clothes by some boulders, and I walked into the lake.  It felt so good.  The water wasn't to cold, I went completely under water and came back up.  Letting the water drip from hair, this is so perfect...so relaxing... so peaceful.   If only he was here with me...