Chapter 9 (Needed to see you pt.1)

Hey there my lovelies sorry havent updated in a few days. But heres chapter 10 hope you all like it.

that's king Alexander Solens father in the pic

============================================================

Chap. 9 (Needed to see you pt.1) 

SOLEN'S POV

When I reach the camp site after finding my mate at the lake.  I saw Joshua running,  and a few warriors following be hind him.

"Prince Solen, are you ok? you were gone all morning. "

"I'm fine" I chuckled at his worryness.  "I just needed to be alone"

" You must contact your father, he's been mind linking like crazy.  He tried linking to you but couldnt get threw.  You had everyone blocked out."

"Thank you Joshua, I'll speak to him.  And meet me back at the tent I uh, have things to need to discuss with you."

"Yes your majesty" Joshua replied and headed towards the tent.  The warriors followed except for 1 that I'm assuming is guarding me.

Well I guess I should contact my father.  "Father,  sorry for not contacting sooner.  I was busy with some stuff.  Joshua just notified me that you wanted to speak with me"

"Solen, thank heavens, where the hell have you been? you were supposed to contact me when you were back at camp after the ambush!"

"So father, I was busy discussing things with Joshua last night and it was late.  So I went to bed.  I was going to contact you today, I'm sorry if I worried you father."  I apologized to my father.

"Well it's ok son....What is the status report from last nights ambush ?" my father asked

"We lost about 28 warriors and 10 wounded; we killed several of there own and injured more of them" I replied through our links.

I can sense my fathers anger, as I told him what happened last night.   I better change the subject, before he asks anymore unwanted questions, that will lead up to my mate.

"Hows mother and mia doing? "

"they're well.  Mia misses you, and can't wait to see you when you arrive back at the castle to visit.   Your mother is worried about you, and misses you."

"why is she worried?"

"She worried that you'll get hurt or worse killed "

" Shows how much conference she has in.  Well I must start training, I'll see you and the family in a few days so well talk then."

"Alright my son, and before I forget DONT EVER BLOCK.ME.OUT.AGAIN! love you son"

" Yes father love you to."

I walked up to my tent to meet with Joshua, and try to figure out what I should do, to make things work with Vara.  I miss her already, and I wonder hows she's doing?  I can't to see her tomorrow evening.

"So going on Solen?, what were you really doing out there."

"Well I did go for a run, then hunted a rabbit.  I let my wolf take control to where I was going and.....I caught a wiff of her sweet scent.  So I followed it and it led me to a lake.  She was no were insight, but her scent was strong.  Then a few minutes has passed and I was still searching., and I couldn't find her anywhere.   Then a tree branch snapped "  I continued telling him what happened up until we departed.