Chapter 24 (Stares & Glares pt.1)

So here chap. 24 its longer and I think better compared to the last chapter lolthere is a steamy scene in this chapter just a heads up I  hope you all enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24 (Stares &Glares Pt.1)

VARAS POV

We were still on the roof top when the lycans lunged at the werewolves.   immediately Solen and Joshua shifted into their wolves and joined in on the fight.  I sat up quickly looking for my daggers through my bag.  I grabbed my hand gun and quickly putting on my gun hulster putting my guns in them.   Made sure they were loaded.  I looked over to Nora she was already set to fight. I nodded my head in approval and she smirked with a nod back.

'vara you of both stay up there its not safe down here' Solens voice echoed in my head

' no can do baby, its not safe up here either because lycans can jump up pretty high.  Most likely can jump up here, if we're spotted'

' well stay down I don't want them to spot you' he replied quickly

I heard a viscous growl from the side of the house.  I peek over the ledge, cursed myself for looking.  The lycan jumped high and I moved backwards quickly, grabbing Noras attention in the process.

' Sorry love a little bit late for that ' I told him frantically. ' we'll be fine Solen ' I reassured him.  I felt him sigh heavily.

the lycan that was on the roof lunged at me and another lycan jumped up and lunged at Nora

' Nora! Be careful!' I shouted through thoughts.

I ducked the lycan before it was able to tackle me down.  I had my daggers, one in each hand and was crouched down in a fighting stance.  It lunged at me again, I jumped up and shoved my daggers in its collar.  It thrashed around as I was hanging on tight.  I fell off of it and rolled on the roof and I grabbed onto the ledge before I fell off.

' Vara! I coming!'

' I'm alright love keep your focus and help your menWe're fineWe got this '

' sure you do ' I rolled my eyes at his little comment

I pulled myself back up like it was nothing.  I spotted both lycans attacking Nora, I ran to the one I was fighting jumped onto his shoulders and grabbed its head, twisting it side to side.   Hearing its neck snap as I did so and I used all my strength to rip its head off.   Finally its lifeless body fell to the floor.   I threw its head over the roof, I grabbed my daggers from its body and ran to help Nora.