Jesse's POV (1)

Because I absolutely love McKenna's writing and I'm not creative enough to come up with my own ideas, I'm going to be writing MP13Girl's 'There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate' from Jesse's point of view.

There will be spoilers, so I suggest reading her book first. You don't have to, but this book may be confusing and everything will be explained in a clearer setting.

At the end of Thin Line, McKenna stated that she gives permission to anyone who wants to write a sequel, but she didn't say anything about re-writing it in a different point of view. So if you see this story disappear all of a sudden, that's most likely the reason why.

^The numbers at the top indicate which chapter from Jesse's point of view, I'll be writing. Since he isn't in every chapter, I won't be writing many extra parts.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

(Her Wattpad is in the external link)

All night, I stared at the ceiling in my bedroom. There wasn't a second that passed when I wasn't thinking of her. Everything she did made me want to be closer to her. She could tell me to jump off a bridge and I'd do it. There wasn't a single thing I didn't like about Jordan Emery, and it was horrible. I was hopelessly in love with her while she couldn't stand being near me.

Standing up, I quietly made my way out of the apartment and I began walking down the street. I was deciding on going to Jordan's house, but chances are she'd be sleeping and wouldn't answer me anyways. So I just kept walking.

Whenever I heard a sound, I'd look around trying to find the source of it. Hunter and his goons could be anywhere at any time, and I wanted nothing to do with them. It was all because of Hunter's girlfriend, Erica, who claimed she loved me. She was four years older than me and hot, don't get me wrong, but she wasn't Jordan. Hunter finally caught her throwing herself at me, and threatened my life. I left the gang without a scratch and I've been paranoid ever since.

I continued walking and almost broke my neck when I heard voices behind me. The voices were high pitched, so I knew they didn't belong to Hunter, but who would be out this early? And why was it in front of my school?

I walked along the edges of Cambridge Institute and followed the voices until I was close enough to hear what they were saying.

"Sharpie," I heard a girl say, and it sounded extremely similar to Jordan's. Just that one word, and I already knew it was her.

My suspicions were correct when I looked in, seeing the dark-haired girl writing something on tape which was holding Cambridge's "lucky net" to the wall. My heart began racing. Once she finished writing, Jordan took a few steps back, admiring her work. The other girls she was with looked at it as well. This was their revenge?

"There," Jordan sighed, looking satisfied with what she had done. She handed the marker to her blonde friend and that's when I decided to step in.

"You seem pretty proud of yourself, Emery," I called out, taking a small step closer. Three girls spun around with horrified looks on their faces. Jordan stayed standing with her back turned to me. Slowly, she turned away from the soccer net to face me. She didn't looked surprised to see me, but I couldn't exactly blame her. She accused me of stalking her long before today.

When I realized that she wasn't going to say anything, I read the words she had written on the net and smirked. "But, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you supposed to suck it? I mean, you are the girl, aren't you?"

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she tried to figure out what I meant. When she did, her fists clenched at the side of her body.

"You're such a pig," she spat, her eyes narrowing.