Jesse's POV (35)

It was finally the day for Jordan to come back to camp. I was excited and worried all at the same time. She was alright and healing quickly, but I was still trying to figure out all the details to how I'd deal with the Hunter situation.

Alex and I drove to the hospital while I thought about what would happen after I picked her up. She told me her brother was still visiting her, but he'd be leaving before I came so we wouldn't have any more awkward encounters like we had before. I hit Alex across the head plenty of times for that one.

Dallas had visited Jordan earlier in the week, all though I wasn't comfortable with him there. He still had feelings for her, and I could tell she was still upset for rejecting him. She promised that she felt nothing for him, and I trusted her.

I opened the car door once we parked, almost running into the hospital. Jordan was finally coming home. Finally, she'd be back in the cabins, and we could kiss as often as we liked. As long as she kept her hands to herself, we'd be good. Alex still wouldn't let that go.

Alex was trying to keep up with me as I walked through the halls of the hospital, weaving passed every object and person in my way. I thought I was just walking as I normally would, but he proved me wrong as he had to jog just to keep up with me.

When I opened the door, I expected to see Jordan looking up at me with her big, bright eyes and a wide smile. I was expecting to kiss her just so I could forget all my worries, just for awhile. Everything that's happening with Hunter is making me worried and anxious, and just talking with Jordan eases me.

When my hand grabbed the doorknob and I threw open the door, my mouth dropped when I saw her kissing someone else. But not just anyone, she was kissing the guy who was making me worry. She was kissing the guy who almost killed her just days ago. The girl I loved was kissing someone who wanted me dead, and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"What the fuck?"

Jordan froze as Hunter pulled his lips away from hers. I continued to stare as my ex-gang leader stood up straight, turned toward me, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He had such a smug look on his face, and I was ready to raise my fists.

"Ah, well, she tastes a lot better when she kisses back."

I raised my arm the second he finished that sentence. But I could only take one step when I felt someone grab me and stop me from breaking every bone in his body.

"Calm down, Jess," Alex told me, releasing my arm. He gave me a sorrowful look, but nothing could make me feel any better for what I just witnessed. "We're in a hospital!"

"I guess we can finish this sometime later then, Jordan," Hunter winked at her. Jordan averted my gaze at all costs. She didn't want to look at me because she fucking knew what I was feeling. She knew how this would affect me, and she kissed him anyway. Hunter smirked, getting ready to leave. "And oh, by the way... I'm not that coldhearted enough to kill my old best friend."

Jordan's head was down, her hair was covering her face. But even I could tell that her eyes widened when he said this. I didn't even care about what he was talking about, because all I wanted to know was why she kissed him. How could she do this to me after everything? We've been through so much together.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling right then. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to feel. The only thing I could feel was the hatred toward Hunter growing. I didn't even think it was possible, but I wanted nothing more than to lunge at him and fight.

I was breathing faster now, suffocating by my own thoughts. Hunter walked by me, a smirk still on his face. While this was happening, all I could think about was how he started this for revenge. He wanted revenge on me for taking Erica, when I had no interest in her in the first place.