Jesse's POV (3)

"This is all your fault," Jordan narrowed her eyes.

"It's my fault as much as it is yours, Emery."

"You threw raw meat at me! You and your stupid friends taped our underwear to the school! Everything I did was just for revenge! Stupid, stupid revenge," her arms crossed over her chest tightly.

"You didn't need to play those pranks on us for revenge, though. You could have just sat there and took it," I said smugly, knowing that there was no way Jordan would actually sit there and take in every prank. "So it's your fault we're being sent to Camp Kingsley or whatever it's called."

"Camp Kingston," she corrected me and continued to glare. Like I cared what it was called. We both continued to stand outside Headmaster Solomon's office until we were dismissed.

"It matters."

Jordan sighed in frustration and leaned against the wall. I knew she didn't want to be with me, I wasn't exactly excited myself, but she could at least look like she doesn't want to push me off a building.

"Aw, you're so cute when you're upset, Emery," I cooed teasingly. My fingers wrapped around a piece of her hair and she slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me, Jacobsen," she pouted, glaring at me with more hatred than before. Would she do anything else but glare when I'm around? I took a step closer and she didn't notice. I took a few more causing her to take a few steps back.

"But, Emery, don't you love me?" I smirked and moved closer. She moved back again.

"How can one person be so annoying?" She asked, her arms still crossed.

"It's very easy, actually," I shrugged.

"It was a rhetorical question!"

I let out a bark of laughter and shook my head. Her eyes narrowed even more. "You're so fun to make fun of, Emery. It's like you act this way on purpose just so I can pick on you or something."

"I definitely do not do that!" Jordan shouted loudly. Before I could say anything else, the door to Headmaster Solomon's office opened to reveal Headmistress Belladonna.

"Alright, Jordan, we can go now," she nodded towards Jordan. "Sorry to keep you two waiting."

She stopped looking at me to focus on Headmistress Belladonna and smiled slightly. "It's alright."

They began walking away, but before Jordan could take more than a couple steps, I stuck out my foot and watched as Jordan fell to the ground. I had to tell myself not to catch her, no matter how much I wanted to. Jordan's nails dug into the carpet, and I hoped she wasn't too hurt. My foot retracted next to my other one.

"I'm going to kill you one of these days!" Jordan jumped up and lunged at me. I took a step back, so she wouldn't touch me, but her hand grabbed my hair. I didn't have much time to stop her because her headmistress caught her wrist before she could actually hurt me me.

"Jordan, Jordan!" Headmistress Belladonna cried. "Come on, Jordan, we're leaving."

I shot her a smirk and watched as she glared as she was being pulled away. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My sister, Camilla, entered my room as I continued to pack a few last minute things. She said nothing, and I think she wasn't sure I was aware of her presence.

"Is Jordan going to be at this camp?" She finally spoke. I rolled my eyes, not bothering to turn around and face her. I should've known she'd ask me something that involved Jordan. Ever since I told them about her, I haven't heard the end of it.

"Yes," I told her honestly. "Jordan's going. It's because of the both of us that we're going to this stupid camp."

"Mom!" Camilla called to the other room. Why was she in here again? "Jordan is going to the camp!"

I could hear the both of them gushing over Jordan and I. It really wasn't a big deal. It wouldn't be any different than it is now, right? We'd be going to the same school, but everything else is pretty much the same.

I left the apartment after a quick goodbye to both my sister and mother. Sometimes, I really regret telling them about Jordan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

With planes, you never knew who you were going to be seated next to. After I boarded the plane, I looked for my seat, hoping it wouldn't be near any small children or people who don't know how to shut up.

I found my chair from a distance and tried making my way over to it, but someone caught my eye. Jordan was speaking to a few girls, and I was about to go up and talk to her, but she walked away to go sit down. It had to be fate when I saw she was sitting in the chair next to mine.

The second she sat down, I spoke to her. "Well, Emery, looks like we're neighbors!"

Her eyes widened as she turned around to see me. I could feel the enthusiasm she possessed as I sat down next to her.

"No, no, no, anyone but you!" She whined, moving as far away from me as she possibly could. "This is so unfair! Why do you have to be the one I have to sit next to out of everyone on this plane?"

"Because whoever gave you your tickets could see the sexual tension between you two," a female voice said from behind. Both Jordan and I turned around to see her blonde friend in the seat behind ours. She had a grin on her face, and I'm sure I did as well.

"This is no time for your comments, Lexi!" Jordan glared towards her friend.

"It sure seems like the time," she smirked.

I placed my hand on Jordan's shoulder, pulling her down into her seat. "Calm down, Emery. I'll try not to act that annoying during the flight. Since you're going to have to deal with me at a camp for who knows how long, I'll give you a break."

"Sure you will," she rolled her eyes.

"I can be nice!" I defended myself.

"Sure you can."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "I won't talk to you this entire flight," I crossed my arms stubbornly and turned away from her. "I'll show you how nice I can be. You're going to be begging me to talk to you before we get off, I assure you."

She rolled her eyes, again. "Not going to happen."

Her friend snorted from behind us. "Uh-huh, sure."

And I couldn't help but agree with her.